Chapter 8

|Jax|

I walked over to Emma's house i know she probably doesnt want to see me at all right now. i knocked on the front door and it creaked open. "hello?" i called out but got no response. I walked in and looked around, the fridge door was open, i walked over and closed it.
"Where are you" i said mostly to myself. i walked slowly into Emma's room. I saw Emma but she didnt really look like herself.

"Em?" she spun around and had a leather jacket on red lip stick and she had a whole nother aura. "Huh? oh yea." she said

"Emma, im sorry"

"for what? I mean really are you sorry?" Thats when i knew it wasnt her, if the clothes wasnt a giveaway, Emma wouldnt forget that fast, if i know any better i would guess shes with Daniel pouring her heart out.

"E. Where's Emma.".

"I am Emma" "E, where the hell is Emma"

"Thats why i like you. You have that Evil fire."

"I'm not evil anymore, E" she walked closer to me.

"And I'm supposed to believe goody-two shoes Emma, made you give up your evil ways? Evil will always burn inside you" she walked even closer. "Just let me bring it out in you" she leaned up and kissed me. I pushed her back instantly.

"Stop I love Emma"

"I am Emma"

"Good Emma." she folded her arms.

"Me and you both know shes not any fun".

"What's not fun is what i'm going to do to you if you dont tell me what your doing here." I grabbed her arm so she wouldn't run.

"Ugh, fine. I was sent here, cause i look like Emma and if someone walked in they wouuld assume im Emma"

"obviously it didnt work, who sent you."

"I cant say" She looked at the ground. I moved her face with my hand to make her look at me.

"If you really love me you'll tell me who sent you." she looked like she was debating it.

"Daniel" of course daniel, and he's most likely with her right now. I let go of her arm.

"Lets go. You're going to tell me where he is"

"well if we are following the plan then they are at their "spot"." she did quotes on spot.

"Ok come on." I grabbed her arm again and lead her out the house.

|Emma|

Why. Why would Jax hurt me like that? I thought he loved me. I thought Andi loved me. I was walking back home, crying. I saw Daniel walking out of his house.

"Em?"

I quickly wiped my tears before turning around.

"Yes?" my shaky voice said

"Were you just crying?"

"No" as two tears found their way out my eyes.

"Oh Emma, come on tell me about it" he wiped my tears

Something told me not to go with him, but I ignored it

"Alright" that was the first mistake

We walked to our spot and we leaned on the railing

"Wow Emma i cant believe he would do that, or Andi"

"I know.."

"I bet you wish you picked me now."

I squinted at him "Yea... sure.."

"Well Emma here's your last chance to choose me"

"Daniel.. I love Jax and you know that"

"your right. But you wont be for long"

"What?"

"Get her guys"

A black bag was put over my head and i cried again, i should've listened to my first instinct. I Shouldnt have went with him. I doubt Jax even kissed back. I Shouldve went home and waited for him to explain. Why did I have to be so careless. Well whatever, I cant think about should have's cause everything is happening now and i cant change it. I dont know where i going but i hope Jax finds me and realizes i'm gone.