Vkook

Lemon Warning!!!!

"Minyoongi!? (suga) Do you know where Jungkook went?!" V cried doing his cute baby pout.
"I think he's in the shower!" He shouted back. V's pout seamed to perk up into a smirk.
"V we're going out to eat, want to come!?" Namjoon (rap monster) called from the front door.
"No, i think i'm gonna sleep." His smirk grew wider.
"Okay!" Jungkook sighed before him and the guys pushed their way out the door, leaving V and jungkook in the dorm alone.
V walked over to the bathroom door. the sound of water running made him giggle. He slowly reached for the door knob. Opening the door slowly, his eyes widened.
"You could just ask to join me." The sight of jungkook standing there, dry and clothed washed a wave of sadness over V. He bowed his head. jungkook reached into the shower turning it off. Walking up to V he slid his arms around V's waist. kookie chuckled at his face and hugged him tightly.
"V?"
"Yeah?" He said hugging back with his arms around jungkook's neck.
"Why are you so hard?" kookie smiled. V felt his face heat up like fire.
"Um..." He didn't know what to say.
"Stop it, your turning me on." kookie flicked V's ear with his tongue. jungkook bent down and lifted v up setting him on the counter, and kicking the door closed. Smut Warning!!!!
Jungkook pecked V's lips as he rubbed his hands up and down his thighs. V fought for power, but kookie won. Pulling V closer by the legs, he held V's body close to his. Their mouths pulled away leaving a trail of saliva behind, as jungkook began kissing V's chin, then working his way down his neck to his collar bone. biting at it, V let out soft moans as their parts rubbed together. Finding V's 'good spot' V moaned louder. Kookie licked his way back up to V's mouth, shoving it right in. His tongue, not the other thing! V grabbed at the hem of kookie's pants. Things were getting rough, and jungkook wanted it just as bad as V did. Maybe even more. He unbuttoned V's pants, then pulled at his shirt. V now had his hands on kookie. gripping his hard member from the outside. A knock at the door made the mood die as Namjoon stood there.
"Sleep, right." He sighed. V smiled. "Whatever. have fun. dont make a mess." He turned and walked out. The two sat there, not a sound. jungkook rested his hands in V's knees, in a friend sort of way. they looked at each other. A trail still connecting V's lips to Kookie's tongue. V shyly wiped his mouth, then rested his hands between his legs.
"What now?" V asked, sad the mood was killed.
"Well," jungkook looked at the door then back to V. "I never did take that shower of mine." He smirked. V smiled, then pulled him in for another kiss.