Rap Monster x Reader

I'll warm you up.

It was a cold night. I couldn't feel my hands. I shoved them in my pocket, hoping it would warm them up. It didn't. I walked down the path through the park. I smiled at passing couples. Then frowned at the thought of Namjoon. Jerk. He didn't show up. He never did. At least on time. But this is the first time he's completely ditched me. I thought about leaving him. Since it seams like he loves his job more then me. But I couldn't do that. For 1. I would hurt to much, because I love him to much. And 2. I know its not true. He's just always in the wrong spot at the wrong time, so he gets sucked into things. I sigh, picking up my pace. I felt weird. Like I was being watched. I looked around. The cold stabbed me, since I only had a hoodie. I sighed. A loud bam filled the air. I turned to see a man tripped over a stick and knocked a trash can down. His girlfriend chuckled at him. I smiled at kept on walking. My path light by stores that were still open. I finally got back to the dorm, opening the door I saw Namjoon asleep on the couch. Papers covered the table. Fell asleep working again. He's forgiven. He always falls asleep when he works himself to hard. i just wish i could help him. I can never seem to keep him still. He goes from working to having fun with me and the guys, then back to working himself to the limit in a second. I just want to hit him. Yes, he's the leader of the group. But no, he should not do all this himself. And yes, i blame him. Because every time the guys try to help him he pushes them off. He pushes me off. I sighed and poked his face. I smiled as he shuffled in his spot. His eyes fluttered open. His eyes swam around the room, then landed on me. He shot up. 

"(Y/n)! I fell asleep! I missed our date! Im so sorry..."

"Shut up." I crossed my arms. I looked at me. I smiled, then kissed his lips softy. He smiled at me.

"Your not mad?" 

"Oh im hella mad-" I sigh. He looked down. "that you keep pushing yourself to work this hard. You need a break. It's not all about the band. it's not all about the fans, or fame. It's about the fun, and the time and work you put into it. You hit the big time! But you... You are putting to much work. It's not just hurting you-" I sigh hugging him. He hugged back tight.

"God this is why i love you so much." He pulled away kissing me. 

"I know!" I giggled. I shivered of from the cold. Namjoon saw and picked me up. Bringing me to the bedroom. I yelped then chuckled. He smiled putting me down and crawling into bed with me. he pulled the blanket up over us. I snuggled into his chest. He's so warm. 

"I'll warm you up." He kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep like that.