Namjin/Jinmonster

This is for IDTA321

Namjoon pov

"Namjoon~" Jin wined putting a pillow over his face. "Cant we just stay home and not go to school?" He pouted.
"I wish, but my mom leaves for work like and hour after me. She'll force me out." I chuckled lifting my shirt over my head.
"Ohh~" jin got up jumping off the bed and coming over to me. "So your a baby?"
"You know how scary my mother is." I chuckled. He nodded and looked out the window.
"I was lucky I was able to sneak you in here last night." I pushed hair from his eyes.
"Yeah." He pecked my lips and went over the window opening it. "See you at school, sexy!" He smiled walking off. I smiled getting dressed quickly so I could get to school faster.

-time skip-

I walked up to the school front doors and opened them stepping inside to find jin right there waiting.
"Slow poke." He teased.
"You live right a cross the street from the school!" I complained. He chuckled checking if the coast was clear before kissing my cheek sweetly. I smiled pulling him into a real kiss.  We stood there for a whole minute before pulling apart.
"Lets go before everybody wonders where I went." Jin smiled and we turn and started walking. Our eyes widened as we saw five shocked faces.
"I was gonna ask why I saw Jon climbing out of your window this morning but. . . I guess you answered that." Heseok  spoke with wide eyes.
"Well shit." The normally innocent Jungkook stood mouth wide open.
"We can explain-" Jin started.
"We get it, you guys are fucking!" Jimin  waved his hands in the air. Going hit him on the top of the head.
"He's not wrong." I shrugged. This time Jin hit my head. "Ow." I pouted.
We all just looked to take as he chuckled to himself.
"What?" Going looked him up and down.
"Jins such a bottom." We all broke out laughing exept for  Jin.
"I'll have you know I can be top if I want to!" Jim growled.
"Yeah, if your riding." I laughed. We were all laughing so hard we were crying.
"Ah~" tae wiped a tear away with a chuckle. "Your new nickname is mommy-jin."
"And Namjoon is rap-daddy." Jungkook smirked.
"I like it." I smiled looking down to join who was still pouting.
"Your lucky your good in bed." He joked under his breath so the guys wouldn't hear.