What The Fuck.

I wake up as I hear a motorbike grumble out side my window. I hop out of my bed to look out the window, and there he is. He smirks up at me through my window then walks out of the view provided to me by my window. A couple of seconds later my phone is blaring House Of Wolves by Bring Me The Horizon.

Thinking it was Sebby seeing as he is meant to be coming round to do my outfit and stuff I answer with one of my many greetings to my best friend.

"Hello, this is Kitty Kat from Pleasurable-Help-Line. What may I do for you?"

"I was hoping you could get your fine ass outside so I could take you out. But hey, if you want to stay here and do some rather.....Pleasurable stuff then I'm always free, love"

"FUCK!"

"Wow, Ms. Kitty Kat swears"

"H-Harry! What the Hell are you doing?!"

" Talking to a sexy kitty Kat called Arabe"

I could hear the smirk in his voice. Bastard.

"I thought you were someone else, I swear!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk kitten. Didn't your daddy ever teach you not to lie?"

I clenched my jaw so hard he could probably hear it. "And why do you think my 'daddy' would teach me not to lie, Harry?"

"Well I just assumed that you're a daddys girl, arn't you?"

"Never in a million years. He's. a bastard" I muttered the last bit to myself, he probably didn't hear me.

"Shhh Arabe, might make daddy angry. He might even spank you" He chuckles, my eyes start watering as the memories flash though my mind as if it just happened yesterday. I squeze my eyes shut.

****Flashback****

I walk through the door, hoping to see my mother. Hoping the this beating won't be as back as yesterdays. I walk in to see my dad and his friends sitting scattered around the floor like usual but as I spot the puddle of blood they're all lying I know something is up.

Well obviously.

I grab the closest thing the could be used as a weapon and went looking for the murderer. I heard gun shots up stairs and rushed up at the ear splitting screams. My mother was laying unconscious in her own pool of blood as a masked man stood in front of me.

Ugh. All I can say is that person that stood in front of me didn't just turn out to be my best friend in the long run but also my boss. Haley Blood Heffa . My used to be best friend. He got killed last year when we were on a mission to kill Doniven Bursque, a French drug lord. We were stuck at the hip, inseparable. I was 13 and he was 16 when we first met. When I saw him standing over my bitch of a mother's dead, lifeless body. He explained how my dad and his mates were in a gang and that they killed innocent humans. That my mum knew all along and even did drug deals for them. That's why he killed them.

He explained what he does. He's the leader of The Rose gang and explained they only kill people if they've done wrong/doing wrong, if they're wanted. They protect people too. Who they need to and who needs protection. He and his friends are also known as assassins.

After that I told him I wanted in. I did everything for him to say yes. He trained me for 5 years. So to say I'm a pretty good assassin will be the understatement of the century.

****Present****

I don't know why it brought THAT memory up but it did. I shake my thoughts away as I hang up on him. I text him to 'Fuck off or I will chop his balls off and shove them up his anus.' then heard the roar of his bike coming to life.

I jump on my bed still in my comfy pjs.

I wake up 4 hours later to see I got a text from Blake, my other best friend telling me there is a race tonight at the old, abandoned warehouse down the road from my house. I quickly reply and start getting ready seeing as only have half an hour.

I clip my garter stockings up and put my super tight, leather high waisted shorts and my grey loose cut off top. I shrug my infamous brown leather jacket on, slip my ankle length six inch combat boots on, grab my keys to my 1965 Thunderbird Convertible.

I pull up and everyone is staring at me. I open my door and stick one leg out first then the other. I rise out of it and blast the stereo. Blake and the rest of my gang walk over to me, opening the boot placing the speakers in their places and connecting the bass. Everyone cheers as we start off the night.

~Later that night~

"She's damn fine, she's impossible to beat and she can kick your ass in the blink of an eye. Ms. Arabella!" the announcer called and everyone cheered. "Arabella is going up against..... Harry Styles! The new kid on the block! This shall be interesting!"

What.

The

Fuck.