Race Time.

What.

The.

Fuck.

The announcers words keep replaying in my mind as we get told to get in our cars and move to the line up. I duck down so he can't see that it's actually me.

"Aye, love, let me see that pretty little face of yours"

"Wouldn't you like to see?" I say as I lean back up and flick my hear so its on one side, hiding my face from his view.

"READY"

"SET"

"GO!"

And with that, I LITERALLY 'put the pedal to the metal' and was off. I look in my right review mirror to see Harry not far behind me. He accelerates and flies past me. I slowly come to a stop.

He comes past for the second lap out of four, I look beside my still car to see him smiling smugly at me. I don't think he knows why I'm the international champion for street racing. He slows down to yell out, "looking a bit stuck there, love"

"Tell me Mr.Styles, do you like smoke?"

"No, why?" He asks as a confused expression falls onto his face.

"Well, you're going to hate this then, babe" I say and speed away, leaving smoke to consume him.

On both of ours last lap I slow down to let him catch up, one we're both adjacent I flick him the birdy and noss until I hear the announcer call over the mic,

"Arabella has won AGAIN! Though that's no surprise. Please come up here and collect the bet money!"

Seeing as Harry is new, a lot of people bet on him, thinking he may beat me. Obviously not.

Also, since I'm me, a girl. The tough guys think they can beat me so they have to pay to verse me. One lap= 1,000. So Harry asked for four laps and his name was drawn from the ballot, therefore, he owes me 4,000 dollars.

I collect the bet money but decide to leave before Harry finds out who I am. I speed off into the night and drive home. Seeing as its already 1:00am I decide to put my car away when I wake up.

I wake up to a loud horn blaring outside my window, I get up, probably looking like the boogieman's indentical twin, and look outside to see a dark blue Nissan Skyline V8 parked outside with a very hot and fit curly haired boy leaning against the blue vehicle. My eyes shift to my Thunderbird that sits right next to it. My eyes are wide as sauces as I realise that I'm busted.

I look back to Harry, seeing that he's looking at the car. I quickly duck and try making myself look decent with some make up and I run a brush through my hair. Unaware that I'm only a baggy see through top that comes just under my ass line. And of course I'm not wearing a bra.

I run outside to see him looking at the white leather interior of the old school Thunderbird Convertible. He puts his hand on the bonnet of the car and I yell,

"Oi asshole! Don't you know never to touch a girls car!"

I laugh as he jumps in fright, "You mean guys ca- OH MY GOD" I look at him questionably as he just stares at my body. I look down to see what was wrong. Once I realised what was wrong I screamed and tried to cover as much of me as possible but doing so it pulled the short top up higher. I calmed down and slowly, sexily walked over to him. Pushing myself against him I heard a low, raspy moan. I smirk as I slowly roll his jacket off his arms. Once it's off I quickly wrap it around me, then again, it only comes up to mid thigh but hey! Better than my other outfit!

"So, why are you here, curly?" I ask, still standing quite close but leaving him his personal space.

"Oh, I-I-I um, came to see what you were doing today. But look! Surprise! I might as well give you your 4,000 now. Here you go, Arabella." He said, the end sounding like he just came out of a daze.

"Keep it, you're pretty good babe-" I pause as I take a step closer so once again, I'm pressed up against him, "-Toobad I'm better" I say as I unzip the leather jacket so he can feel my boobs on his chest. I bite his earlobe

"Ughhh, Arabella!"

"Yes baby?" I whisper,

"What are you doing to me?" He asks, his voice breathless and raspy.

"Nothing" I simply say and suck his sweet spot, leaving my mark.

I pull away, zip the jacket back up and walk back inside, knowing that I'm flashing him a bit of my lace red panties as I do so.

I softly hear him mutter, "she'll be the death of me."

The funny thing is, is that I could kill him with in a blink of an eye.

"Come on then, love" I call over my shoulder and shortly after I hear foot steps running after me.

I sit on the sofa and turn on the telly, I fly through the movie channels and Friends With Benefits. So, don't get me wrong, I'm old enough to watch sex scenes, hell, I even have my own house! But sitting next to a sexy as fuck male who resembles a Greek God, well, I have to admit. It is getting me hot and bothered, I unzip the jacket and leave it resting on the sofa arm.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife.

I don't know how I didn't notice but some how we were sat right next to each other. I quickly stand up, forgetting my poor outfit. "Oh, I um...Just remembered I have something to do I'll be back soon. Okay!" I rush out and run up the stairs into my room. UGH. Why am I like this!?

I lie on my bed and scream into my pillow. I should probably ask Blake if him and the gang found anymore missions. I pull out my phone and flick him a text asking if there's anyone needing an assassin or someone needing to be assassinated.

He said no but there is 17 bounty hunters out for the new kid on the block, Mr.Styles and that someone, anonymously has asked us to put him into MY protection and would pay me 100,000 a week.

Of course I said yes.

"So, who are you texting and why does it involve me?"

Fuck.