Chapter 1: old frends new problems

Pg.3
   WHY was he doing this? WHY now? WHY after all these years he's just coming back into my life trying to fix things? Even with all these thoughts racing through my head I just couldn't bring myself to question him. It just felt right as cliche as it sounds.
Then next morning I wake up and look over to him sleeping. For sec I was can shook because part of me was certain this was a dream bc up until now I never saw that happening for me, being embraced and held, feeling loved. Until now guys only wanted to fuck and go but he didn't even try anything. BUT I CANT LET MY GAURD DOWN, I said to myself. Just because I didn't make his move tonight doesn't mean he won't soon!
"Good morning baby" he says in his hot raspy morning voice
"Baby?" I thought to myself before I said "good morning, babe?"
I was so confused on how to reply to that considering I was still trying to figure out  if this was even real or not.
"You want some breakfast?" He asked
"Yeah sure" I replied
Girl I swear I was seeing colors and I was about to pass out cause its REAL. Josh Shardon was really in my house making me breakfast SHIRTLESS after years of not talking to me, I had to ask more questions and find out why his he out of nowhere in love with me!
" Hey Jo-"
*josh cuts me off*
" I know you're probably wondering why I just.. came back out of the blue, I know it's strange, probably doesn't make sense to you, but the truth is it doesn't quite make sense to me either, but I like it and I like you. That's all that matters"
And before I could over analyze the situation he grabs my chin and caresses my lips with his thumb an says "sshhh too much thinking" and kisses me.
When I tell I LOST it I mean I Lost IT! My knees got all weak and wobbly my heart was beating so fast I was certain it was going to come out of my chest and oh my LORD I had the biggest stiffy you could imagine.
After he kisses me he looks dead into my eyes and says " just let it happen*wink*"
ok I almost passed out after that wink omg.
So I decided to let it happen, and somehow I new I'd come to regret it one day.
So the next day he goes home after we spend the prior day together cuddling,watching movies,other activities.... *clears throat* anyway, after he goes home invite my friends over for a sleepover and so I could tell them the TEA!
*doorbell*
"Sup bitch" Aerial boldly says as they all enter my house.
"Y'all.. do I have some SHIT to tell YOU!" I exclaim nervously.

"You fucked josh." they all say simultaneously.

"I- how'd you know?" I questioned them with a confused expression on my face.

"He literally set it up so it would be YOU TWO alone, it was so obvious" said Olivia

"Yeah, especially after they way you looked at him when he stood up for you..." said Gavin as he looked down and defeated

"Ok so was it good? Cause that's all that matters!" Aerial yells

"Girl chill chill I'll tell you everything!" I said

Then I proceed to tell them every last detail. Sure they already knew what happened but after I told them the detail the were nothing less than shocked, in all honesty I was still in a state of shock too After hearing it said out loud,
So for the next 3 weeks after that, life was seeming normal, hung out with the same people plus josh and he'd come over after school regularly. And I'm sure you know why *wink*

But as time went on I noticed an obvious change in Gavin that I didn't like at all. He grew increasingly suspicious of Josh and I had no clue as to why.
He started going as far as making assumptions about where josh was when he wasn't with me which I didn't take kindly to because now it's like he's doubting my relationship and it's looking like he don't want us together and if that's the case shouldn't he just talk to me like a normal ass person right? WRONG, wrong as hell!! He was being crazy and it was like he knew something but was holding back from telling me which in thought was weird because he normally isn't hesitant to say how he feels to me. But then I wouldn't know weather to believe him or not because he seems down right jealous! But then he finally said something that didn't seem so crazy and jealous. It made perfect sense.

"Dev, I know I been crazy lately but just hear me out please" Gavin pleads
"Oooh my Gosh WHAT!?" I replied
" You Know Thomas?"
"What Thomas? Deep throat thomas?!"
"Yes that Thomas! I noticed him and josh been real close the past few months especially lately. "
"What are you saying Gav?"
" I think - "
" You think my boyfriend is fucking THOMAS?! That's honestly insulting that's literally public pussy!"
"Yes I'm aware which is why you nee-"
"YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! stop telling me what I need! The hell do you even know about a relationship!?"
"Devin, listen I'm trying to hel-"
"I DONT need your help!!"
And I stormed off like a white bitch in a teen movie (no offense to white bitches)
My feelings where lowkey hurt, I was pissed that someone who's supposed to be my bestie wants to end my relationship and he knows how happy josh makes me and now he wants to take that away.
Me and Gav don't talk for about a week until Aerial has a sleepover and invites us all including Josh.
This is when all fucking hell broke loose and took my life and smashed it into a million pieces. yes it's was that bad.