who are you.

Sorry I write this chapter again. I did this because of few people can't get to the second chapter.

†**-*****†**************†**************†

Okay i am confused is an understandable.

1.no one i repeat no one has take my hand and told me that he found me. cause i don't remember any body looking for me.

2.Why in the world is Michael angry. He look like he is ready to kill.

After our little incident Michael drag me in our school building with complete silence. Once we are in building i snap me hand out of his grip, i need answers right know."what is wrong with you. how can you heat some one like that."i was angry and confused but for know i was more angry. And guess what,he chuckles ladies and gentlemen we have a winner response a chuckle. And it doesn't help with my anger one bit he only add a gas on a flame. so you know what they say 'Action speaks better than words' so i punch him in his guts so he can know how i fell when i am angry. But he just wipe it of and chuckle again so i decided second round won't hurt so i punch him again. This time he held his belly or should i say his cute little abs and lie on the floor. "Ha i was on wrestling team remember." he was taking this big massive air in to his lung "Excuse me" finally a word. "I need some explanation before apology." he role his eyes"That was not an apology,he was hitting on you." Okay I should tell you if some one talk to me in any way for him they are hitting on me. Which i tell you they are crazy, I mean aggggg. This two crazy people are Michael and my dad peter so my full name is Sharon Peterson. So all I could say was "good to know" I am not going to this argument again. and on a cue my phone rings and it was my niece and best friend Lucinda "I would help my self" he was a little reluctant about it. But he can't stop me, can he hahahaha.

I pick my phone up and on a cue it was a whispering Lucinda "hi what took you so long." "Long story, why are you whispering." I heard some uncomfortable moves and...i know that sound."Lucy are you in a tub eating m&ms. ". "I know it,you are a witch aren't you,well i was playing hide and seek with my brother Andersen and i am just hiding in your place and it is been two hell hours."I lough at their little world. They are so adorable, oh my god did i sound like a grandma

"you know the strangest thing is he might forgot you and go.." Before i finish my word she start swearing "That son of a..... pumpkin. yes,I hear him taking his friend about some day party, oh and look it is just time for it. Perfect just perfect.". "Sorry, should have told you earlier". "That you should have. Know I have to find my brother before mam come back. Bye" "and she hang up" I mutter to my self.

"You know I would never hang up on you." The strange but at the same time the familiar voice make me jump from my space. Oh and look it is the boy who found me yay."Hey stranger danger. What are you doing here."he smiles at that."Hey my best friend hit a stranger. I was looking for you." That's exiting " I thought you found me." "May it last forever." He says the last one While bowing a little.

Okay this all seems very similar "Ha I knew it you are from the drama class,and know you are going to say 'i am mister Darcy,and you my lady' right."
I see him with demanding eyes. He try to imitate my own look and smile." No actually my name is Steven,Steven Hanks. And I know who you are. who am I if I don't know what I was looking for. I am not that crazy" " it appears to be." "Know miss as we all know your maths teacher always comes 20 minute late. And you are already 10 minute late. And I am sure you never do that before. " now I notice my surrounding the hall is empty. "Hell no".

Now he was dragging me. "Yes,hell know. We can't let you get detention can we. I just found you now Detention can't get in our way. I will protect you from it just like before." Thanks to my great stamina I did not get out of air." " Please don't tell me that I am a princess and princess Dont remember their fellow servant I swear I saw it from some movie."

He lough at my words, I swear I wasn't joking."you and your humor, actually you my princes remember all your subjects, you did forget you knight in shining armor because you are one. And I am, well was and still want to be you knight. As you were mine." Ha? I want to ask a lot of things but I don't know where to start. And I was in front of the class. I can't speak one word. "You have abut 1 minute and have. Well Make your mama proud." and like that he push me in the class. Is it me or are the whole class watching me,well I have to much to ask for one day right now.

I tighten my hold to my bag and go sit at my designed sit. I put my bag under my desk and I put what I need in front of me. I turn my head to my friend Effie and I saw him looking at me strangely .
" 'Hey Sharon how are you. I haven't seen you well let me guess all weekend ' aren't you suppose to say that. And why are you looking at me like that? It is crappy. "I said to him while I change my voice in deep tone for him and normal for my line. Then he extend his hand and shake mine. "Hello my friend, who threaten me to stop coming to her house because I eat some food . I am fine. And we are looking at you. Because 1. You came late and 2. Dont forget the commotion you created up there."

It is one of the thing we do. Some times we talk to main topic at a time. "First you did not eat any food you eat the pizza,not any pizza the last thingy sister cooks before she left to collage. And I didn't create any commotion." With this he turn his face to look at me. "Well honey when things around you change it determine. Some times your past but most defiantly your future. That the word of your sister before she left. She was a good speaker and excellent prank master. " "I miss her." "Well she will come for vacation right.?Dont worry it is not far chine up."

While he says that our maths teacher come just on a cue. And she apologize for her lateness of extra 5 minute. And star giving a lecture yes I miss my sister not only her existence ,but also her old self she is just straight. And I am thinking about what he said about my life getting changed, And who is this man who will change me?