Stay with me?

Hey, so it's kinda short and I wasn't really sure how to describe dancing so it's not the best. Haha, hope you enjoy it anyway, please vote and comment as I will be replying to comments now.

Mary POV ( the last Frary dance scene)

My hand in his, the other cupped around his waist, the bone of his hip still protruding under my hand from when he was ill, even through his layers of clothing.
With his hands, in the same position of mine, I feel the pressure of his hand on my waist, through the scrunched material of my dress.
In a far away world, outside the bubble of the two of us, I hear the music start. This was his choice, he wanted to do this, for me.
Francis pulls me close towards his chest, this close I can smell the very essence of him, something very princely, very Francis. And I am reminded of the two of us running around the castle as children, happy to simply be together.

I let go of his waist and twist out away from him so that both our arms are outstretched, I take this moment to look up at this face, the ocean blue eyes, the golden curls that are enough of a crown on his head. Then the music demands and he pulls me back in towards his side, lowering both hands to my waist he pulls me up in the air and twirls the both of us around a little. A proclaimed display of his returned strength to all those at court. A display that only I and those closely surrounding us know is not real.

He sets me down again, this time so that we are facing each other, and I can look into his eyes and remind him that he can do this, that he is strong enough to do this. His eyes lose focus the way they always do when he is about to fall.
I pull him towards me and whisper "Stay with me" He looks at me, blinking through the pain, his eyes still distant but trying so hard to focus. "Stay with me?"I repeat again, one hand cupping his chin to keep his eyes on mine, this time it's more of a question, asking if he can carry on.

He lowers himself to one knee, a move that King Francis executes gracefully to those outside watching, but I see him fall a little , and I'm quick to turn the focus back to me as I bow in front of him and pull myself down towards the floor in front of him as gracefully as a queen should.