Chapter 10 : Instincts tok over, nearly did it:AxB

WARNING SEDUCTIVE TALK BY BRITTANY'S INSTINCTS

Brittany's Point of view in the Bathroom

Jeanette told me what happened. We both had these new feelings, urges to do something to our boyfriends. But why?

"Jeanette, do you have an idea why?" I asked.

She looked down. "Did you promise anything lately? I mean did you both of you make a promise?" She asked.

I looked at her confusedly. I remember back at Carnival Dreams.

"Britt, I"m yours, and only yours. I promise He said.

I smiled. "I'm all yours too, Alvin. I promise the same." (A/N Realizations and Promise)

I looked at Jeanette confusedly. How did she know?

"Yeah, but how did you know?" I asked.

"Let me finish." She said and I nodded." Were the two of you under the full moon when you made that promise?"

"The top deck of Carnival Dreams, yes." I answered.

"Carnival dreams? You had dinner there?" She asked.

"Yes, the top deck. We could see the full moon clearly."

"And you made promises there?" She asked.

"DUH!"

"Brittany, what kind of promise did you make exactly?" She asked.

"I promised him that..." I hesitated, idon't think I should tell her.

"Promised what? It's okay, I won't tell anyone." She said.

I sighed. " I game myself to him, I said that I belong to him and no one else."

"And Alvin?" She said.

"He promised the same. Why, what's the problem?" I answered and asked.

"The full moon has big effect on us, chipmunks. Especially on our natural Instincts. That promise you made under the full moon is a vow of commitment."

"Somehow, that doesn't suprise me." I said. That's exactly what we did.

"Britt, did you know, if chipmunks make a vow of commitment, it's will be locked into one certain instincts?" She said.

"What instincts?" I asked curiously.

She looked at the ground with a face that says "Be prepared when I say this' " M-... Mating."

I gasped, my jaw dropped down, my eyes widened as I heard that answer.

"Mating?" I jumped back. "Y-you mean my instincts are telling me to mate with Alvin?" I asked.

"That's what you were going to do before me and simon interrupted." She told me.

"I know... but mating? I- I'm too young to do that!" I said.

"Britt, were three years old." She told me plainly.

"I know that, but were famous rockstar. If I mate with Alvin, will come out. and I'm not ready to have bear his clones! How do you expect me to perform and take care of a child at the same time!" I had sudden outburst.