Chapter 16: I love you, Simon Jeanette

Brittany's Point of view

Darn that Simon, I was enjoying that. Me and Alvin almost did it, literally, and it would have been nice if it weren't for that overly uptight brother of his. Well, I guess it's a sign that we're going to have to wait,... or do we?

I'm currently sitting on the couch, Alvin beside me as usual. The T.V. was on, but no one but him and Eleanor wants another episode of Meerkat Manor. Seriously, what is up with that chipmunk?

Me and Alvin didn't want to watch that movie, so a little conversation would 'spark' things up, maybe.

"Hey, Alvin." I called

He looked at me. "You're calling my attention in the middle of boredom." He smiled slyly. "Does this mean we can make out?"

I smiled teasingly. "Wow, you work fast, Seville." I complimented.

"Do I?" He tagged me while he placed a paw on my thigh. I held the paw and looked at him seductively.

I smiled. "Restricted area, Alvin. Or did you forget?" I teased.

"I don't know, did I?"

I felt him squeezed and massaged my thigh. I moaned softly. I loved that feeling, he always gets my mind at ease. I don't know how he does it, but he just does. I slowly removed my paw and let him do his magic.

"Yeah, want me to remind you?" I whispered softly.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards my lips, giving him another passionate kiss. His paws run from my thigh, a little higher, running it over towards the price. But I wasn't going to let that happen yet,... not here, at least.

I grabbed his wrist before he could go any higher. I looked at him with a flirtatious grin.

"That area is closed, Alvin." I leaned closer towards his ear and whispered. "Closed,... for now."

I leaned back and he looked at me with an evil smile. "Let's see how long you can hold it close." He said.

"From you? Not so long." I flirtatiously gave him a smile.

We kept kissing for a few more moments, he kept his paw to massaging my thighs, making me moan softly. It's strange, last night when I had an estrous, he was all no and no. But now, he's making all the first moves.

''ALVIN! BRITTANY!" We heard a call, worse, Dave.

We pulled out and look, Dave emerged from the music room.

"You two, break it up." He pointed at both of us.
Alvin and I sighed deeply. "Yes, Dave." We agreed, but barely. Alvin still had his paws squeezing my thigh area, I tried not to moan hard. Dave didn't notice that. I gave Alvin a glare, a deep one.

"Alvin, stop that." I whispered, but it seems like he ignored me. He kept his hands on my thigh, massaging it. Darn, if Dave sees this, his going to blow up!

David turned over to Theodore. "Hey, Theodore, come with me. You can come too, Eleanor." He called.

Both chipmunk jumped off the couch and followed Dave outside.

I sighed as soon as Dave was out of sight. Once he was, I glared deeply at Alvin.

"What?" He asked.

I took his paw away from my thigh area, "Why'd you that? Dave was right there, if he saw you doing that, he's going to be more than just angry." I explained.