Chpater 13: Plan for a triple Date

Alvin's Point of view

Whew, the night's finally over, I survived the prema- prema thing (Premature estrous) from Brittany, for now. Simon's knocked out cold last night, and still sleeping.

It's 7:23, no school, it's Sunday, but the alarm clock woke us up anyway. We all gathered up on Simon's bed, everyone except Dave, he was too busy downstairs to notice.

"When do you think he'll wake up?" Theodore asked, looking at the out-cold Simon.

"Anytime now, if my calculations are correct, he was knocked out cold by 12:29AM, so probably he'll be go-" Jeanette gave another one of her 'calculations' that none of us can understand.

"Jeanette, we get it." Brittany cut her off.

"Aaaawwkkkwwwaaarrrdd." Theodore whispered teasingly.

"Ssshhh, guys, he's coming too." I scolded them when I felt Simon moved a muscle.

Jeanette was on the side of his bed, sitting down, me and Brittany were on the other side, Eleanor and Theodore stood up.

Simon's eyes slowly fluttered open. "Uh,.. wh-what,..." He exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, no! JEANETTE!" He finally snapped. "Where is she?" He asked.

When Simon looked over at his left, we jolted up and crawled away from her.

"No, stay back!" He told Jeanette.

"Simon, it's okay." Jeanette tried to calm him down.

Simon leaned back away from her. "No, don't, get away, get away!" He was still thinking about yesterday.

Jeanette tried to grab his shoulder to sort him off. "No, Jeanette, don't do it!" He said, covering his nose.

"Alvin, Theodore, don't breathe, pheromones!" He said, stuffing his fur on his nose.

"Was it that bad?" I whispered to Brittany, who gave out a giggle.

"Stay back! Stay back!" He exclaimed, panting and moving away.

Jeanette finally took a grab on both his shoulders and gave him a glare.

"SIMON! CALM DOWN!" She snapped.

She stared deeply into her eyes with a glare. Simon kept panting like he's running a marathon.

"Simon, it's alright, it's gone." Simon looked at her confusedly, still panting.

"W-what's gone. J-Jeanette, wha-, last night yo-"

"SIMON! Hear me out!" Jeanette said sternly. Geez, when that girl's mad, something just wants to make me hide.

Simon finally took one more breathe and calmed down. "Jeanette, what happened last night?"

"Premature Estrous." Jeanette answered.

Gesundheit?

"Premature Estrous?" Simon repeated.

"Premature Estrous?" Theodore and Eleanor said in unison.

"Premachu etuhs?" I asked.

"Premature Estrous." Brittany repeated.

"What the heck does that mean?" I snapped. Am I the only one who doesn't know what that means?

"It means going to heat early, for a short period of time..." Simon explained, then looked over at Jeanette. "... Jeanette, why?" He asked.

"It's me and Brittany. We made vows under the full moon. The vows were locked into our mating instincts, and we couldn't hold it back." She explained.

"So it's true? The full moon really strengthens natural instincts?" Simon asked. Somehow all I heard were heebie jeebies from voodoo nerds.

"Yes, and that proves it. It wasn't a superstition after all." Another heebie jeebie by Jeanette. Why can't nerds speak English for once?

Simon sighed and lied back down. She looked up at Jeanette and Brittany. "So, you two?" He asked.

"Duh..." Brittany exclaimed.

"What about Eleanor?" He asked.

"What about me?" Eleanor repeated.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot, Dave didn't allow you two to go to a date." Simon stated.

"Shame, I figured we three could have a race." I said.

"A race?" Simon asked.

"Dave did get us a car." I said.

"Dave got you car?" Eleanor and Theodore responded.

"Yeah, did you?" I asked.

"Of course he did, a green 2012 Chevrolet Sonic. It's inside Dave's car for safe keeping." Simon answered.

"So, we get the fast one while he gets the cool one." I said. "Why don't we convince Dave to get Theodore and Eleanor on a date, I'll ask Brittany out again, and you'll ask Jeanette. That way, we could have a triple date, and a race to the fastlane."

"Alvin, you're forgetting something,... Theodore's just a kid. Is Dave going to let him drive?" Simon asked.

"Of course, I can. One of those toys Ian gave us for Christmas last year,..." Theodore answered.

"This is way more different than a remote controlled cat, Theo." Simon said.

"Well, I think it's okay. A triple date sounds good to me." Eleanor cut in.

"Me too."

"Me three." The girls agreed.

"See, Simon? They're down with that." I said.

"No, Alvin, it's Sunday, school's tomorrow." He said.

"You never pay attention to class, do you?"

"I never pay attention to class that involves no class." He stated.

"Tomorrow's a break, next day after tomorrow's school." I said.

Simon sighed. "Alright, I'll convince Dave to let him drive." He said.

"Uh,... finally." I looked up at Theodore who had his arms wrapped around Eleanor's shoulder.

"Theo, get you license." I joked.

Im gonna finish this story but don't worry there will be a sequel of this but this chapter only got 7 Chapter i guest well hope you like it
:-)