Chapter 1

Remember, I don't own Hinata or anyone in the Naruto serius! I own nothing!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Sasuke-kun~!" screamed a certain amount of fangirls.

The one thing Sasuke regretted from coming back to Konaha was the fangirls.

Yes, fangirls.

As a Genin, they were annoying. And now, they were just as annoying. Their screams were high enough to burst your eardrums and their persistents was irritating to no end!

He groaned, his eyes darted from left to right, trying to find a place to hide.

Behind a barrel? Nope.

Behind a store? Tried that one. Didn't go so well when he found out employes were fangirls.

Behind a booth? Not going to happen.

Behind that fat ki- Wait, that's Choji. Well, that's not going to work.

Where was he going to hide? Sasuke was already out of breath, being chased around the entire village twice.

His eyes suddenly landed on a pale skinned girl. Sasuke won't lie, she was a pretty girl, probably around his age. She had long purple hair that reached her shoulders with unusual, yet beautiful white eyes. Then realization struck him.

Hinata? What was she doing here?

Well, this is the village's busiest hot spot.

Another thing Sasuke didn't realize was how fast and where he was going. And Hinata was only a few feet away.

Crap.

"Hinata! Loo-" Sasuke couldn't finish warning to Hinata, he already crashed into her. There was a small squeak of surprise before they both crashed onto the floor. With Sasuke right on top of Hinata.

Right on top.

A few inches closer and they would had been kissing. And the thought of kissing doesn't seem too bad.

Hinata face flushed red, as she tried to speak but only came out as stutters and random noises. Was this girl trying the speak another language?

Sasuke, finally realizing why Hinata was blushing red, got up and looked the other way. He covered his face with his arm, hiding his own blush, and looked back down at Hinata.

"You okay?" Sasuke asked, switching back to his expressionless mask. She quickly nodded.

"U-um..." Hinata couldn't say anything. She was too shy and scared of the Uchiha. Besides, Sasuke isn't the friendliest person in the world either. He was cold, over confident, and a tad cocky. Even to now, Hinata never got use to his personality.

Hinata tried to stand up, only to fall back down again, landing on her bottom.

"Ow.." She whimpered. Hinata wished she haven't done that, it only made her feel more weak, standing up to only fall back down again.

Guess it's normal now.

Sasuke, noticing this, held out his hand. "Need help?"

"Y-yes..." She grabbed his hand, which she noticed was bigger compared to her little small and frail hands. It was rough, after many hours of training and hard work. How much training did he do every day? Hours after hours?

Did she need to train this hard? Into her hands got as rough as his?

Hinata stared at her hands that was in Sasuke's hands, pulling her up.