Chapter 2

She glared.

They stared.

Her eyes twitched.

They kept staring.

She popped a blood vessel.

Still staring...

The so called Hinata growled. "Why the hell are you giving me those looks?" she yelled.

A teenage boy and his dog growled, "Our Hinata isn't like this!" Akamaru barked, like he was agreeing and growled. The dog knew who ever was in Hinata's place, wasn't Hinata.

He could smell it.

"It's what she wants to be." Hinata shot back. Kiba closed his mouth, and Akamaru whined softly has he nudged his master's elbow. Kiba stared at the girl in front of him, confused.

What Hinata wants to be?

"You're adressing Hinata like it's someone else." Sai muttered.

Hinata shrugged. Well, she was in Hinata's body. "Almost."

Ino had a sudden anger that filled her mind. Their Hinata isn't like this! She's shy, gentle and the sweetest person that's there's living! "I don't believe it!" declared Ino.

"Why not?"

"It's just too-" Ino struggled for words.

"Hard to believe? Yeah, that's great and all but look, I'm not here to cause trouble. I'm here for something else." Hinata folded her arms, flicking her hair back.

"What for?" Ino demanded.

"To simply, cause a bit of mischief." Hinata grinned. It stretched from ear to ear, and madness filled those once innocent eyes.

(----)

"Kurenai-sensei!" The dog boy shouted, tracing after his teacher.

"Hm, Kiba?" She turned around, confused at the sight of her student panting in front of her. "What's the problem?"

"It's Hinata-chan!"

"Hinata?" Now he had her attention. "What happened?" She asked.

"Hinata-chan! She's acting weird! Like, she grinned! Kurenai-sensei, she grinned! Grinned! She never grins! And she joked! And even glared at us! And then she-"

"Okay Kiba, slow down. Tell me what happened." He opened his mouth to answer, but was quickly interrupted by a, "Slowly."

(---)

"Kiba, I don't know what to tell you..." She muttered.

"But you should be able to do something right? Maybe she's in a genjutsu! You can break genjutsus right?" Kiba shouted.

She shook her head. "Kiba, I don't think this is a genjutsu."

He gave her a confused look. "Huh?"

"I don't think this is a genjutsu Kiba, it's something else." She said. Kurenai's mind raced for some answers to such odd behavior.

"Something else huh?" She muttered, clicking her tongue with slight frustration when her thoughts lead to nothing.

"How would you know?"

She laughed, despite the situation. "Hinata isn't weak enough to fall into a genjutsu just like that. I'm her teacher!" Damn right! She was the Genjutsu Mistress for god sake! Of course she'll teach her students something about it!

Okay, maybe not Kiba, no one can get that kid to sit still.

"But... What can it be?"

She went silent, pondered on the the thought once again. Then something clicked in her mind the second time. "Perhaps it's something psychological? I don't know much about it but let's ask Ino's dad, he'll know something."

(----)

"Hinata-chan! Hinata-chan!" Tenten shouted. "Where are yo-"

Neji slapped the back of her head, her jaw biting down on her tongue. She made a small noise of distress and whipped her head around. "What the hell was that for?" She hissed.

"You're too loud!" He replied.

She snorted. "Well, I wouldn't have to do this if you just did your damn job!"

"She knocked me out from behind!" He argued.

"Your bloodline Neji! God damn it, you could have seen her!"

"She's a Hyuga too! She knows how to sneak up on one!"

She pouted, having no comeback. Her team mate sighed, and wished he just stayed home today. But Tenten was persistent and you know how scary woman can be.

"My team mates! Have you seen Hinata yet?" Lee shouted from afar.

"No!" They shouted back back in unison. They heard a small squeak and a loud, "I have failed! I shall do 10 laps around Konoha!" There was a flash of green and he was gone.

The two teammates sighed. Where the hell was Hinata?

(----)

This was so fun! "Hinata" never had so much fun in her life before! Now she fully experienced the ninja village, not out of someone's eyes. She didn't feel those cliche being free emotions, she felt alive!

U-um...

"Hinata" paused. 'What is it Hinata-chan?' She hummed cheerfully.

Before... W-wasn't it a little bit harsh? And what you did to N-Neji-ni-san.. H-he's going to kill me!

'Its okay! Besides, this is what you promised me right?'

'Y-yeah but I never heard of anything about some mischief.'

Oh that? That was just to scare them a little bit! Besides, you gotta let me have some fun!

'R-really?'

Uh-huh. Now stop worrying! Everything is going to be okay.

Hinata gulped. 'I-if you say so...' Then the voice died out.

"Hinata" sighed, and stopped her skipping. "Hinata" was horrible at lying.