chapter 1

Thursday, July 1

Just a couple of more days until Independence Day and I can't wait. My family and I are going to a lake that has a campsite. But for now it's 6:00 o'clock in the morning and I was getting ready for school. The school that I attend to right now is a school where you can take some extra classes to get ready for collage in a way. It's kinda hard to explain so it's kinda like Summer school except more of a choice to do. Anyways I live with my relatives such as my Aunt and Uncle because of family problems between me and my parents. I've been living with them for a few years. So to start the day I always do my daily routine which was getting out of bed,get dressed,eat,brush teeth,brush hair,get shoes on,and gather my school things,and rush out of the door. Sometimes when I have enough time I get to do other things in the morning such as listening to music or watch YouTube. When I do get the listen to music I often listen to my favorite band,5 Seconds of Summer. I don't know why but people always seem to judge them right before they even get to know them. They always say things like "5 Seconds of Summer,that's stupid I like more then just 5 seconds." I hate that so much it just gets under my skin. They don't even know what these four awsome and gorgeous boys went through. It's not like they lived with them their whole life. But whatever they don't like my band then more for me as I always say. It makes me feel better when I think that because I know people other then me are in the 5sos fam who admire them just as much. Right now it's 6:45 and I just had to put on my shoes. I gathered my crap around before I have to head to my bus stop. So when I grabbed my book bag I was just walking out of the door but then I saw the bus leaving. I tried to yell and scream at if for the bus to stop but what's the point. It just went down the street and turned so I straightened myself up and began to walk too school. I didn't have a car because my brother has one which is being used. My Aunt and Uncle both have one but they use it to go to work. As I walked down the sidewalk I put my ear buds in my ears and turned up my volume and jammed out to my playlist. I had it set onto 5sos and Green Day. I was right in the middle of the Permanent Vacation song by 5sos just as I see a black van rolling up on my left side. I looked out from the corner of my eye to see two people dressed all in black jumping out of the van. I didn't just stand there and try to think of what's going on,I was out of there like see yah don't want to be yah,or like bye! Anyways I just didn't want to be there any longer so I ran as fast as I could in my school outfit that gives me problems at times,with my heavy backpack on,also with my converse on that's not good for running. I didn't care about my backpack at the moment so I just threw it in the nearest bush just so that I lose them I could find it for school. Questions ponder through my head as I reached the end of the sidewalk. I can hear footsteps running up behind me and getting closer. I was told that I was the fastest runner in my grade,which I took it seriously I joined the track and won many trophies in my day. But I have no f***ing idea of how they can catch up to me,I must be going so fast that I tripped on a rock which send me forward into a street sign. I smacked my body into the ground feeling like I broke every bone in it. I tried to stand up but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up from where I was laying and saw a tall person dressed all in black with a mask on. I was freaking out,I just can't believe that no one was around to see this happening. How could anyone not see a girl being chased by people in black outfits with makes on?! I tried to move out of his grasp but couldn't. "Hey slow down,don't move,I'm not going to hurt you but if you corporate then I'm going to put this over your mouth." He told me. I think that his accent is Australian because it sounded familiar to me. But I didn't care I just wanted to get somewhere,anywhere but here getting kidnapped. Before I could yell again a piece of cloth covered my mouth making me sleepy. I tired to fight it but everything fades to black and my eyes closed.

(Author: I hoped that you guys had like this part of the story so far. Sorry that it might of been boring but I promise that it gets better. So thank you if your reading this and I'm going to continue to make more,shouldn't take to long.
Bye
-Jillian)