chapter 2

After I blackout everything was blurry especially when I woke up on a bed. It wasn't mine I can tell if it was or wasnt. My blankets would be fluffy with a cheetah print on it that would spread over my bed that would hang off the sides to touch the floor. Then my pillows would be huge with some small were placed on the front of the big to balance the huge and small. But this bed had a mint green color with white on top that looks like something came out of a magazine. The pillows were two big white ones,but the front is green and the back of them were white. I then took in my surroundings some more to find the walls a plane tan color. The floors were plastic wood looking that shined when the sun glows in from the windows. The windows were huge and beautiful looking. There was a huge dresser that's made of wood,very smooth to the touch. Bedroom also had a bathroom! I walked through the door and saw this huge bathroom that had a beautiful bathtub,and shower,toilet,and another stand to hold stuff on it for storage. This place is amazing I think that I had died and gone to heaven. So I walked back into the bedroom and rummage through the dresser that's like the size of me. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans,new clean ankle socks that were black,new sports bra,and a shirt that has Blink-182. That's one of my favorite bands,who am I kidding I love every band so it didn't matter who it was. I took the clothes and went into the bathroom to freshen up but I just remembered my phone. It has my playlist on there with songs that I could listen to that didn't need WiFi. I went back into the room and looked around for a while but no luck. F*ck they must've took it so I wouldn't call any one....smart. Well I walked back into the bathroom and start to do my thing wash,shave,dry off,and get dressed again. I came out with steam fogging up everything. I look over on my bed and saw a note. I put down my towel that I used and picked up the paper. It read: "Dear y/n,after your done in the bathroom cleaning up will you come down stairs into the living room? You'll know where to find us,we'll be in there playing video games on the Xbox. The volume will probably be loud so just follow the sound and see you soon. Sincerely, Calum." Wait Calum?! Is this the Calum that I'm thinking? No it can't be.

(Author: Hey guys more of the story to come but I'll try to update more of it tonight if I can. But I also have to do other things as of rn. Well gotta go and more will be uploaded later.
Bye
-Jillian)