chapter 3

(Author: before I start to continue on with the story sorry that I wasn't on here for the past 3 days. I was helping out around the house and other crap so enough with that and on with the story! BTW I hope that you guys like my little pics or gifs that I'll add in here.
~Jillian)

But I couldn't wait any longer so I just ran over to the door and pulled it open. I stepped out to hear loud sounds coming from the bottom as my head runs free with questions as I always over think everything. I reached the bottom of the long extended staircase and looked all around to see this beautiful house. I think that I'm at a mansion but either way it's great! I started to make my way over to the room that has voices flowing out the door as I peeped my head in to see who's there. I looked all around the room it has a nice TV entertainment center with other sh*t laying all around it. I spot a coffee table with mounts of empty bags of chips and crushed soda cans at the side. I put my focus on the people who were in there yelling at the TV when they lost or got killed in the game that they're playing. On the right I saw a tall guy with blond hair,blue eyes,thin pink lips with a lip ring on the bottom. Next to him was a darker brown almost black or is hair,tan skin,tattoos on the arm and hands,I can almost see other two tattoos on the collarbone but the shirt he was wearing hid most of it. The one on the end of the couch was a lighter brown hair guy he has curls,nice muscles,little tan but not as tan as the black haired guy,and he has really large hands. If only I had some large hands then I could do a lot with them and have a better grip on things. I'm a prone to drop,spill,and fall on things or over things. But the last guy was sitting on a chair by himself with a controller in his hands,he also has brightly colorful hair,(I really like it) eyebrow piercings which makes him look hotter,(they all are hot!) And he's very skilled at the game that they were playing on the Xbox. It seems like he was playing against the dark hair one just as I snapped back to the real world I just realized that they're 5 Seconds of Summer! I gasp loud as I look up to see the 4 boys staring at me so I looked down at my feet shuffling into the room as new questions flood my brain. What are they going to do to me? Why out of every other girl in the world they would chose me? Are they going to let me go? Are they going to kill me? Will they spare my life? Am I going to be their sex slave or something? Why would they pick up girls and put them in there van? My thoughts were interrupted when one of them speaks to me. "Hey looks who up! Are you hungry?" Ashton asks me. Just as he asks my stomach growls really loud. "I take that as a yes,Luke go get her something to eat." Ashton orders Luke. He stands up and leads me to the kitchen as Calum follows behind. "Did you place the note on the bed this morning?" I asked him as my voice was weak. It was probably like that for one,I haven't eat or drank anything in God who knows how long it's been,and two I was screaming my head off when they jumped me on my way to school. "Yeah thought that you didn't want to be lost when you got up so when I pasted the room on the way to mine I heard the water running,so I wrote that note for you." He finished explaining as I stopped in front of a table in the kitchen. "Alright we have cereal,leftovers,eggs,bacon,toast,and vegimite,and other stuff." Luke points to the fridge and the counter tops. I looked at all of the choices and picked cereal. He hands me a bowl,spoon,the box of Honey Bunches of Oats,and the milk jug. I made my bowl as well the boys. The only ones to stay in the kitchen with me was Luke and Calum,Michael and Ashton went back to play the game. I sat down on a kitchen bar stool and plunged spoonfuls of cereal into my mouth. I swallowed the rest of the cereal that was on my seventh spoonful and looked up at them. "So...why..am..I here?" I asked them.