Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning with a sweet text from Nathan.

N: Good morning Lainy, can I call you that?

Me: Mornin, sure... Can I call you Boo? x

N: Cute, sure :) xx

With a smile, I walked into the kitchen where Stacey was making breakfast.

"You're dating Nathan?" Ashley looked at me with her wide, brown eyes. I nodded, grinning wider.

Me: My sister is fangirling atm... -_-

N: About?

Me: Well... You :0

N: :D

Me: ...

N: ?

Me: She's annoying...

N: Not to me x

"Lucky... I want to be dating Max!" She smirked.

Me: Is Max single?

N: Yeh... why?

Me: My sister...

"I'd be with Jay." Stacey giggled.

N: Oh :) I'll tell him about her

Me: Her name is Ashley :D

I added her number too.

"What should I wear with Nathan today?" I leaned against the counter.

N: Bring a swim suit, we'll have to go to my flat because paps will bug us.

Me: What kind?

N: Bikini? :P x

Me: I don't look good in them, but okay...

I packed my bag with a bikini and soccer ball, grabbing my purse and putting on some jean shorts and my Manchester United tee shirt. Nathan soon picked me up, taking me over to his house with the boys.

"I like your shirt." He chuckled, bringing my stuff inside. I blushed, following him in, slipping off my Toms at the door.

"Hello Alaina." The boys greeted me. I smiled, following Nathan upstairs.

"Okay, I wanna get to know you." He sat down on his bed, I sat next to him.

"Sure, like what?" I smiled.

"Everything, start from when you were a kid." He bit his lip.

"Well, I grew up in Minnesota." I shrugged, watching Nathan nod his head.

"When I was 14, my dad um..." I choked back some tears.

"Killed my mother..." The tears spilled, Nathan pulled me into his arms. At that moment I felt safe, that I could tell him anything.

"So, my sister Stacey took care of Ashley and I as we finished high school." He wiped a tear from my cheek, intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I got in some trouble, drugs and drinking." I looked into his green eyes, they were clouded with concern.

"I was raped at age 15..." He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder.

"Lainy... I'm so sorry." Nathan played with my blonde hair.

"Now tell me about you." I looked at him, smiling through the tears.

"Well, I grew up in Gloucester, England." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I went to a performing school and actually got picked on a lot." I frowned, playing with his fingers.

"Why would someone pick on you? You're cute, sweet, caring, and an amazing listener." Nathan leaned in, kissing me softly, bringing a smile to my lips.