Getting Honesty

~Chez~
I'm glad Miami is getting back to swing of things pretty quickly. I went around and collected the last bit of my payments and headed to Jazzy's shop to drop off and check on her from this morning. I gotta tell her I'm going back to Atlanta for a little minute too. I gotta find out what's new on the streets, see if anybody heard anything. I know she doesn't believe NeNe still out there but I don't even care bout that. NeNe is my sister and I'm gone find her... dead or alive.

I pulled up to her shop and she is in her office rocking back and forth on the floor hysterically crying. Her phone is on the floor and she having a hard time catching her breathe to tell me anything. I quickly picked her off the floor and sat her in the seat. I got her a cold water from her mini fridge.

"Calm down baby please, tell me what's wrong are you hurting."

She just shook her head no, but she still couldn't talk.

"What the fuck going on Leah !" I snapped at the lil bitch she had working there.

"I don't know she just got here and I told her we were going to do inventory when I finished with the customers." She rambled, I could barely understand her which pissed me off even more.

"Move Move Move" She said pushing me to the side getting on her desk in front of her. She pulled Jazzy close to her and began massaging her temples working her way down breathing deeply and slowly. It look like some ol sexy lesbian shit.

But whatever she was doing was working so I just rubbed her back to let her know I was still here.

"Chez, I can't believe it baby, I just can't believe it. Please tell me this is not a dream" She smiled up at me tears still rolling.

" What happened baby, I promise this is not a dream. Tell me what's going on."

"Oh baby she called me, she really called me. NeNe is alive and she called me!!! We have to find her and rescue her baby."

"What !! " I semi yelled and pulled her up by her arms. "Don't play with me jazzy".

"When was this, did she tell you where she was. ?" I asked frantically.

" She just called me bae she was whispering, and wasn't sure where she was. She just know she's in Mexico by some water. We have to hurry up and trace this number before she gets caught with that phone bae. She said do not call it back." She said quickly wobbling to get her phone.

"OK OK she must have turned on the location then. I told you my sister wasn't no dummy baby, now give me the number. I'm going to get her, I need you to stay here. I swear if anything was to happen to you or my unborn I would lose my mind." I said holding her face.

"But... But who's gonna have your back baby. I can't just sit here and do nothing."

"Jazzy look at yourself baby... you dont have a choice and you know I got plenty soldiers. Just get the house ready for her coming home... we finally getting her back." I kissed her passionately, and she whispered a prayer in my ear.

" I love you Sanchez, please bring you both back to me, Ok."

"I love you too baby"

I rushed out the store and back to the trap to trace the number and gather some soldiers. I dialed up my pilot on the way there so he can be ready once we get to the strip. I'm playing no games, I refuse to let this nigga take her for a second time.

~Honesty~

I quickly erased Jazzy's number and turned on the location. I hid the phone where any body coming in could see it but not necessarily in plain sight.