Demons

"..."=talking

-  =narration

* =thinking in there head

(Authors Note; I am sorry in advance I made Lord Sesshomaru into a little softie but I mean its cute or that what my friends say.... I have like no emotions so idk if its good or not but let me know!)

"Lord Sesshomaru?" Rin says

"Yes Rin?" says Lord Sesshomaru

"Why did you save me that day when my village had been attacked by those wolves?"

-Silence-

"That's not important right now"

"Oh...okay"

-More silence-

"Lorrrrrrrdddd Sessssssssshhhhhhhoooooommmmaaaarrrrruuuuuu slow down!" yells Jaken

~Time Passes~

"My Lord"

"What is it Rin"

"I'm hungry"

"So go find something to eat"

"Okay!"

-Few seconds after Rin left to go get something to eat-

"AHHHHHH LORRD SESSHOMARUUU HELP!!!!!!"

"RIN!"

"Who needs her anyways........ MY LORD WHERE ARE YOU GOING!"

"To save Rin"

"Whaaaaaaaa but my lord she is just a human why save her?"

"BECAUSE JAKEN.............I ........ I...love her..."

"WHAT WAS THAT MY LORD I DIDN'T HEAR YOU"

-Lord Sesshomaru flies away to find Rin-

-A few minutes pass but it feels like hours to Rin-

* I'm scared I just want to be with lord Sesshomaru but he probably won't come for me after all I am just a human just like Jaken says to me all the time... maybe Lord Sesshomaru just saved me because...he was just testing his tenseiga maybe I was just saved as a test and he didn't really want to bring be back to life that's probably it.. That's why he only said that it's not important when I asked him why he saved me. ..........ohhh Lord Sesshomaru I miss you I'm scared*

-Rin starts crying-

(Note: Rin was taken by a demon that has the ability to fly)

*I see her* Sesshomaru thinks

-Rins tear lands on Sesshomarus cheek-

"RIN JUMP"

*huh was that.......Lord Sesshomaru?*

-Rin starts to look back but before she turns all the way to see Lord Sesshomaru she is interrupted-

"Ha you little girl you think that petty demon will come and save you HA he probably doesn't even care that I stole you he won't come for you, a mangy little human" says the demon that stole Rin.

*Mm he is probably right I am just imagining it because I want him to save me but he won't come*

-Rin turns back around looking away from Sesshomaru-

*UGH YOU FOOL RIN LISTEN TO ME DON'T BELIEVE HIM*

-Rin starts crying harder because she cannot stop thinking that Lord Sesshomaru isn't coming to save her-

*What's this ........what is this substance.......it... it smells like rin... IS IS SHE CRYING???? WHAT DID THAT FOOL DO TO HER????? I WILL KILL HIM FOR MAKING RIN CRY!!!!*

(Note; little did he know Rin was actually crying because of him not the demon that took her)

"RINNNN LISTEN TO ME"

*I swear that I heard Lord Sesshomaru that time*

-Rin starts to look back and sees Sesshomaru out of the corner of her eye before the demon grabbed her arm and made her turn back around-

"LORDDD SESSHOMARUUUUU SAVE MEE"

"YOU LITTLE RAT FINE IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE SO BAD FINE LEAVE I'LL JUST PICK UP ANOTHER HUMAN GIRL TO EAT"

-The demon pushes Rin off so now Rin is falling out of the sky but Sesshomaru may be too far to save her in time-

(A/N; the demon that took Rin that I had in mind was flying with a feather kind of.... like Kagura how she flys with a feather because she dosent have wings but the demon looks like that painter guy with the demon ink that drank all his blood mixed with the boar dude that made women fall in love with him by putting a crown on them... like a mix of the two ish...)