Madame Malkim's

(A/N Draco POV)

I watched as a boy with unruly raven hair, round glasses covering up pine green eyes and baggy clothing walked into the shop. Madame Malkim (A/N is it Malkim or Malkin?) went up to him and showed him to the step next to mine.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Draco Malfoy."

"Hi," he replied smiling. "I'm Harry Potter." My mouth swung open.

"No way!" He nodded. "Can I- Can I see your scar?" He parted his hair and I saw the famous lightening shales scar. I was awed, but I could tell the subject irritated him, so I tried to drop it. "Are you going to Hogwarts too?"

"Yeah."

"What house do you want to be in?"

"House?"

"You know... Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff... I want to be in Slytherin. My whole family has been for as long as I can remember."

"Oh." I gasped, as a man the size of an elephant walked passed the window.

"Look at that man!" I pointed to him.

"That's Hagrid," Harry said. "He works at Hogwarts. He's the game keeper."

"Oh I've heated of him. My father says he's a sort of savage."

"Well, he's not. He's my friend. The only one I have, really."

"Well, I'll be your friend."

"You will?" I nodded. "Listen, I have to go, but I'll see you at Hogwarts, okay?"

"Sure! I'll see you on the train. Bye, Harry!"

"Bye, Draco!" Harry jumped down from the step and took an ice cream from Hagrid, talking excitedly.

I sighed. Harry Potter was my friend. Me! I couldn't believe it! I couldn't quite believe that he was that gorgeous either... But I wasn't allowed to think of that. I wasn't allowed to think of any boys that way at all.