the prank and the unexpected

Once we sat down at the dinner table just as Newt and Jade were finishing up the tour, that then get supper and come sit by us. "Hay Jade I'm Jodi your twin I guess and this is Minho our big brother" "hello Minho my big brother and Jodi my twin sister" Jade said. "All keepers to the gathering Hall!" Alby yelled "we need to have a meeting adout the new greenie and her siblings!" He said. Then Minho and Newt left for the gathering wile me and Jade catch up. "Hay Jodi can we play a prank on the boys?" "Oh ya" I said then we came up with our plan, so me and Jodi will hide high up in a tree then once the boys start to give up or we just get tired of being in a tree we will head back. Then we put our plan into action,as soon as the boys come back we see minho ask frypan where we were of course he dose not know then that start a search party to find us,we see at least 10 gladers pass us wile we were in that tree. After a wile we got tired and went back to the glade. Newt was the first to see us"JODI WERE HAVE YOU BEEN WE'VE LOOKED EVERY WERE FOR YOU!" Newt screamed at me then he did the unexpected he hit me slapped me so hard I hit the ground with tears in my eyes "O my god Jodi I'm so sorry" Newt said placing a hand on my leg "get away from me never speak to me again Newt!" I screamed at him as I ran off to the woods.