How You Guys Met

Y/N ~ Your Name

Your POV

My mom recently made a new skin care product with another skin care business. {A/N obviously lol}

And today was the release party thing. I wore the outfit above as my mom called from the living room.

"Y/N! Are you ready?! We need to be early!" My mom calls.

"Coming!" I say slipping on my tall black platform heels.

I grab my clutch as I jet through the hallway, my heels tapping the floor.

"Finally, let's go." She says as she grabs the car keys. {A/N dayum why so salty for}

We sit in the car as we start driving to the place.

"So, you know the the lady I worked with, with this new product." My mom says.

"Yeah, what about it." I say.

"Well I want you to meet her son. He's the same age as you, 16-" She says as I interrupt her.

"Mom I know how old I am and I don't like meeting new people, you know that! Especially with boys..." I say.

"Just have fun for once! You need to have a boyfriend sometime in your life!" She jokes.

"Fine mom." I sigh.

We walk into the party as we sit at our table with my mom's partner she worked with for this new product.

They announced some stuff and finally we cheered with glasses of cider and/or champagne. Now it was chill time.

I sat politely in my chair currently scrolling through Twitter since I was lonely and bored as fuck.

"Y/N!" My mom says with her business partner next to her.

"This is Daffodil. The partner I worked with, with our new product." My mom says as I smile at her while shaking her hand.

"Hi sweetie. I'd also like you to meet my son Ethan Dolan." She says as she steps aside.

A very handsome boy stands behind her. He looks up from his phone as he wears a very hot looking suit and his hair shaped perfectly on his head.

And his jawline, oh my gosh his jawline, it's so sharp it might cut me if I touch it.

He steps forward as he greets me.

"Hi I'm Ethan Dolan." He smiles.

Awe he is so adorable. Woah. What the hell. But anyways. His teeth are like way more perfect than my life.

"Hi I'm Y/N." I smile.

"Well I'll leave you two kiddos alone bye kids!" My mom says as she walks away with Daffodil.

We sit down together as we start talking.

"So. Y/N. Are you perhaps dating anybody?" He smirks as he breaks the silence.

I blush. "No. Not at the moment." I grin.

"Well if I do say so myself, you look very beautiful tonight." He smiles cheekily.

I blush. "Wanna exchange numbers?"

"Of course." He smiles as we switch phones.

We talked for the rest of the night and we ended up facetiming until 3 in the morning.

Before you went to sleep he asked you out to go eat at In & Out next Saturday. You smiled as you began to fall asleep.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry if that sucked ass. This is my first time making imagines.

But thanks for reading! Soon I'll be making Grayson Dolan imagines, because, you can't just forget about him.

But anyways. Until next time.

Peace!