Party Plans

*Sry for OOC

"They said they'd be here at 3:00pm but I don't see them" Axel said as he waited for the Ocelots to come. As if on cue a very tired Aiden, Maya, and Gill came running. "Sorry we're late. We were waiting for Lukas but we don't know where he's at" Aiden said tired after their long run. "Well we can't wait forever Petra will be back from mining in 2 hours. We could either wait for Lukas, and possibly waste time, or start without him" suggested Olivia. "Second choice is fine but we better start now if we want to get this done before Petra's back" Jesse reluctantly said. He knew that it would be hard to get everything done on time if they were missing one person.

"Olivia are you done with the fireworks dispenser?" Axel asked. "Almost just need need another repeater here...and... done" Olivia answered as she placed one last repeater to connect the redstone. "Could you pass me the wheat Gill?" Maya asked as she gathered the materials to craft a cake."Here oh and also don't you think Lukas should've been back by now?" Gill asked as he gathered the wheat from the quick "farm" Aiden had built. "Yeah I don't think he'd miss out on something as important as Petra's birthday" she said as she headed to the crafting table to craft a cake. "Especially Petra's birthday" Aiden added a smirk displaying on his face. "True" both Maya and Gill agreed.

At the Cave...

"Well today wasn't too bad" said Petra as she counted the ores she had mined. She had gotten 15 iron ore, 38 redstone dust, 3 emeralds, and 5 diamonds. Ssssssssssssssssssssssss "Creepers, why did it have to be creepers" she said as she got out her sword. "That was close" she said as she made her way back to the entrance of the cave. Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss BOOM! "Woah!" She was knocked back by the explosion and then blacked out "Petra, is that you?" a strange voice said.