Ryan Returns

Petra's POV:
I woke up in a room which I quickly recognized was NOT mine. I didn't know where I was until I heard a familiar voice."Hey Petra I'm glad you woke up!" Ryan responded. Ryan was my childhood friend that I met about the same time I met Lukas. He wore red almost every time and he had red goggles to match too. " I haven't seen you since we were little!" I responded. Ryan is one of the 3 people who survived a tragedy where we lived. But I prefer not to think about it. "Want me to walk you to your house?" He asked although I could see his cheeks turning a light pink color. "Sure I guess?" I was now confused did he like me or is it just because it's summer?
Normal POV:
Shortly after Petra left it so happened that the gang had finished decorating and setting up everything. "Well I am so glad we managed to finish on time" said Olivia relieved that everything had been done on time.

Meanwhile With Petra and Ryan

"So what have you been up to these last 8 years?" Petra asked. "Oh you know the usual, practicing with a sword, slaying a bunch of monsters that kind of stuff" Ryan said casually ",Have you come up with that new 'battle style' you said about the last time we saw each other?" "To be honest I just go in swinging, have you?" she said. "Yep, what I do is dodge at first, figure out the opponent's weak points, and strike. Haha never fails" Ryan said showing off a bit. Petra didn't hear the last part as she had already sped off

Back At The House

"Okay ready 1...2...3... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA!!" Everyone shouted well some not as enthusiastic as others (cough Aiden cough). "Guys you shouldn't of" Petra said appreciating her friends effort. Something became visible in the sky as it got closer it took the shape of a... dragon? Petra then realized it was her sister and her pet dragon Stargazer."Sorry I'm late" Pheonix said "It's just I was busy trying to get something for you"."Well thanks for coming anyways" Petra said. Suddenly she noticed that someone had been missing she quickly scanned through everyone Jesse, Jess(female Jesse), Olivia, Axel, Pheonix, Ryan, Aiden, Maya, Gill...She soon noticed it was Lukas who was missing.