♟Chapter1: Preparation's♟

(Y/n's) POV

You woke up by gakupo shaking you repeatedly, "princess (y/n),please wake up,your mother needs you to come down." Said gakupo and shake you more; as you open your eyes and sit up straight and stand up yawning. "Why did my mother needs me in this early morning?" You asked yawning "i do not know, princess." Said gakupo "well please get ready for my bath and my clothes and when you're done preparing my clothes,please tell my mother I'll be down in a few minutes and please get gumi,SeeU and mayu to help me get dress." You say and sat in your mint-green chair with designed roses in it as you waited,"yes,princess." Said gakupo opening your bathroom door and opening your faucet; as water fills your bathtub and set it into warm with bubbles in it. he dried his hands so he when he is picking out your dress it will never get wet. Gakupo get the servant of evil style like rin but its different the colour is (f/c); as for the flower its yellow, then gakupo looked at you "princess your bath and clothes are ready,i will get mayu,SeeU and gumi ready for your looks and dress preparations." Said gakupo and bowed and walked outside your white door and closed it.

You opened your closet an pulled out some undergarments and shoes,as for your shoes you have a light (f/c) shoes with yellow ribbon on it and put it down. You looked inside to the dresser and pulled out your comfy white robe and closed your wooden closet. You started to take your clothes off and your undergarments and put them in the large basket where you you put your dirty clothes in, then you heard a faintly knock "come in." You said as the door opened and it reveals your maids. "Good morning princess,we heard that you've calling for us to prepare your looks am i right?" Asked your maids in unison "yes,your all right and please stay here i will be bathing in a few minutes sounds good?" You asked looking at them for response "yes princess." Agreed the maids in unison you nodded and walked in your bathroom and closed the door.

And you bath.

••time skips your done bathing and drying your hair inside of the bathroom••

(Y/n's) POV

You opened the door and walked inside of your room the maids is looking at your pictures, you cleared your throat and they looked back and seen you,"p-princess have you been there?" asked the maids in unison and blushing "no i just got out and please pay attention to your jobs." you said and clapped your hands two times "okay lets start the hair style." you said and smiled and the maids pulled your chair backwards,you walked over to the chair and sat on it they opened your drawer and pulled out some make-up's and lip stick's.

•••time skips cause i don't know how to do this•••

After that make-up's and lip stick's you take out your towel (you wore your undergarments inside so don't worry:)) then you told gumi to come over here and help you with this corset (corset is so pain in the a**)as you wore the corset and you come over to your bed's head board an gripped it. gumi was lacing your corset tightly at your back and you were gripping your bed's head board tightly to the pain the consumes you then a few minutes gumi tied the lace of your corset at the back of your body and stand up you were like panting and screaming from the pain,you smiled then nodded mayu is helping you suit your long dress(or gown) after that you suit it and it fitted you perfectly for your weight as for SeeU she helped you to put your knee-long socks on and after that gumi helped you put on your shoes and you walked and stopped and stood in front of the girls "thank you for helping me girls." You said and bowed.