♟Chapter2: Lessons♟

"No need to thanked us princess,we always do our duties to keep you happy and safe." Said gumi and smiled, SeeU and mayu smiled too and nodded as for you,you smiled for their response .they opened your door and gesturing you to come out of your room first;you walked out of your room and one second you looked back at them and smiled. You passed the doors into the hallways and when you reached the downstairs you go down to meet  by your butler kiyoteru "good morning princess your mother awaits you to the grand living room." Said kiyoteru and gestures you to the living room after awhile you two reached the living room kiyoteru left you for privacy,you knocked two times at the door leading to the living room and you heard a faintly 'come in' voice as you opened the door and go inside of it and turn your back and closed and spun around to see your mother staring at you and your sisters."okay (y/n) please sit down." said your mother and pointed where your sisters is sitting, you nodded and sat beside them. "your all here because your youngest sister is having an birthday party tomorrow,please get ready tomorrow and don't fool anything when your at the ball.you may leave now and (y/n) please stay." said your mother , your oldest sister opened the door and the others came out and closed the door behind them for privacy, "i've seen your turning fifteen tomorrow, would you like to tell your dad your becoming fifteen at your birthday tomorrow?" asked your mom you nodded "well then get ready for tomorrow night while your dad picks your fiancee." said your standing up and came over to you "w-what? f-fiancee?" you stuttered confused what your beloved mother had just said "yes dear,fiancee.i know it's shocking but you need to have a partner to look out for you.i'm not saying your a little child that cannot do anything, i'm saying is i'm just worried if you might get hurt or anything." said your mother with a worried look and hugged you.

"your our youngest daughter in the castle and all of us here is worried about here; even your sister's,our maids and our butler's is even worried about you cause your the youngest." said your mother and released from the hug the gave to you "so do you understand that your gonna have a fiancee review." your mother asked looking at you "yes mother i understand." you said and smiled "okay you now may leave while your mother is making paper jobs." said you mother and go over her desk and sat down on her comfy chair while drinking tea,you opened the door as you got out from your mothers office and you closed the door behind you. you sigh in relief  and walk then your sister miku was smiling and was waving at you,she mentioned you to come over to her and you did "what do you need?" you asked her "well we heard our mothers conversation and well i was so happy that our little sister is gonna have a fiancee!" she said and started giggling "shhhh miku stop giggling like an idiot,the butlers are getting suspicious at what your acting." you said and shushed miku for stop giggling "okay." said miku smiling "umm...lady miku if i may ask why are you ggigling a minute ago?" our butler kiyoteru asked "well i just umm... think of an funny memory on my head so that's why." said miku a little bit nervous "okay my lady i'll keep that in mind." said kiyoteru and walked over to the dinning room "see i told you to not giggling like an idiot an don't tell that information you learned from anybody okay?" you asked "okay but all of our sister's knows that you are gonna have an fiancee so no stopping me." said you sister walking over to the dinning room to ate breakfast.