Neji Hyuga

(To Kidōmaru) "Even if my enemy is far stronger, even if my body should fail me, I cannot lose, there is a reason I cannot lose... ...I was always known as a genius so I cannot lose. Especially for the sake of those who believed I was a genius being my weak and powerless self."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Father, I finally understand your feelings... The freedom you felt when you chose to die to protect your friends..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To Hinata) "People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and improve our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To Naruto) "These eyes of mine show me many things. One thing they've shown me... people's limitations are set, fixed, and unchangeable. Only a fool wastes his time trying to become something he can never be! The only destiny that everyone shares... is death."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To his father) "Father, is a person's destiny a thing like a cloud flowing with an inescapable flow? Or can a person choose the flow he wishes... I still don't know the answer to this. Either way the destination may be the same in the end. However by choosing to live like the latter, a person can live and strive towards a goal. And in this match I have finally understood those who have that are truly strong. Father, I have but one goal, I want to become stronger... Enough not to lose to anyone... That's how I feel. Father, the birds are flying freely today... They look so happy.