Naruto Uzumaki #1

(To Kakashi) "And my future dream is to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody. Somebody important!"

(To Ibiki) "Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I do get stuck as a genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!"

(To Neji) "I'm not gonna run away, I never go back on my word! That's my nindō: my ninja way!"

(To Neji)"Shut up about 'destiny' and 'inescapable fate'....You shouldn't whine about trivial stuff like that!....Because.... unlike me... You're not a failure!"

(To Gaara) "It's almost unbearable, isn't it... the pain of being all alone. I know that feeling; I've been there, in that dark and lonely place, but now there are others, other people who mean a lot to me. I care more about them than I do myself, and I won't let anyone hurt them. That's why I'll never give up. I will stop you, even if I have to kill you! They saved me from myself. They rescued me from my loneliness. They were the first to accept me as who I am. They're my friends."

(To Pain) "Just give up... on trying to make me give up!"

(To Nagato, reciting a line from Jiraiya's first book) "Then I will break that curse. If there's such thing as peace, I will find it. I won't give up!"