Chapter 7

Jamie and I spent all night talking to the piont we were almost late for school. I didn't mind though, I love having a best friend like her. She wants me to just stay with her when my parents are gone, but I can't just live with her. They are never home. The day was going painfully slow but, before I knew it I was walking into my favorite class, third hour. I was so tired I could barely stay awake, I needed to talk to Miss Brooks after class. About everything that happened. But staying awake is no longer an option, my eyes fell heavy and before I knew it I was asleep.

I awoke hearing Miss Brooks yell "Miss Grey, detention after class." Shit she was stern, but damn is it sexy. Detention though? Seriously? She Usually let's people off with a warning. Before I knew it is was being drug out of my thoughts by the bell. I just stayed still waiting for everyone to leave, as the last person left. She stood closing and locking her door. "Kota come here now." Her voice was shaking like she was scared to death. Did I do that by falling asleep? I stood walking to her, she grabbed me and started crying into my shoulder. I held her tight not knowing what the hell was going on. She finally spoke while still crying " We can't be together anymore kota, we can't risk it." I pulled away looking into her blood shot eyes "What the hell are you talking about?" I was in pain, my heart felt like someone just stabbed me, I could feel my heart falling into tiny pieces. She pointed to her desk, I looked at her then at her desk. It was a picture of her and I yesterday at the park, I was kissing her. It was our secret spot, it was invaded. My heart sank as I read the paper under it. ' Looks like you have become a naughty teacher Miss Brooks, We wouldn't want your precious student to end up dead, now would we?'
I felt anger and rage build up inside me. Who are they to threaten my life? I felt soft hands wrap around me, she was still crying. " Please, we cat tempt them. You can't die Kota!" After she said that It hit me about last night, she didn't know that they already tried. I turned in her arms and held her, I leaned in and kissed her. It was soft and gently it become heated and full of love.
She pulled away putting her head on my chest " We can't keep doing this, we cant risk your life." It hurt what she is saying but I didn't care right now. " No we are going to risk it, it's my life, I get to say." I ran my hands up her neck and held her face softly, I put my forehead on hers and looked dead into her beautiful eyes " I'm falling for you Jess, I have fallen so hard so quick for you. I will walk through hell with you if I have to. But they will not tear us apart, I won't let them." She kissed me, passionately as she pulled away "I love you Dakota Grey." "I love you too Jessica Brooks."

The bell ring as Miss Brooks and I said our goodbyes, she lives almost right behind Jamie's house. It's an apartment but it's a very nice one. I might try to sneak over there if she lets me. Tomorrow I had to go with my parents, I didn't really want to. But at least I get to see them. Plus I'm sure there will be cake. It is a birthday party for one of my parents best friends kids. I've never met them but I'm hoping they are my age, might actually have a good time.

Jamie and I was driving back to her house, I was still in my thoughts starring out the window when I noticed a familiar car. The one from last night, what the fuck? Do they know I'm in the car? Are they following us? Oh shit they know about jamie then. It was a red light, I unhooked my seat belt and then Jamie's " What the hell Dakota?" " No time jamie, switch seats with me quick." With that we switched just as the light turned green. I turned to the outside of town, I knew the place well and thankfully Jamie's dad restored old cars. He fixed my favorite up just for Jamie's sweet 16. A 1969 Chevy camaro and God did it have power, I was planning on using every bit if I had too. Thankfully the car with the person trying to kill me are in is a Nissan. So I'm not too worried. As I turned onto the straight stretch they turned too speeding up like they was going to pass me. I shifted gears and floored it leaving nothing but dust, I knew about an old road that looped back into town so I slid sideways into it speeding back to Jamie's as fast as I could. Jamie kept looking but still didn't see them. I pulled into Jamie's drive slamming it into parking running out " Where are you going?" I heard Jamie's screaming " I have to make sure she's okay!" I ran to jess' apartment banging on her door, I could hear her running to the door swining it open I jumped into her home holding her tight, I was nearly crying. "Kota baby what's wrong?" She held me tights as I cried into her, I looked down at her " I have to tell you something..."

Miss Brooks POV

After Dakota told me what's been happening the last two days, I was in complete shock and horror that someone would try to hurt her. She's so sweet and kind. Why did they have to try to tear us apart? Well it won't work, I'm here to stay. I love her so much and I can't bare to leave her. Her crying when she came into my house almost killed me, I hate seeing her cry. "I know what you're thinking.." I heard her say, she was looking down at the floor completely sad. Like a lost puppy. "What do you mean darling?" I really didn't know she meant by that, was she all of a sudden a mind reader? I think not. "You want to break up cause it's getting too hard, too risky. You want to leave me like everyone else, my own goddamn parents. Just everyone. I'm sorry I'm just a bother to you." She started crying again and turned to walk out the door, she must think cause I haven't said anything the whole time meant that I was looking for an out of all this with her. Well she was wrong, I grabbed her pulling her into me, she fought me abit but just fell into me. I ran my fingers through her soft hair whispering into her ear "Baby I love you and I'm not going anywhere, I was thinking about how much I'm going to fight to keep you, to love you and keep you safe. I'm not going anywhere my love." Looked me dead in the eyes, her crystal blue eyes making my heart skip " Do you really mean it?" My poor baby, she's been hurt and left alone for so long and so many times, she doesn't even know how to act when someone wants to stay and love her. I kissed her with every ounce of love in my body, I grabbed her hand pulling her to my bedroom. " I'm going to show exactly how much I love you babygirl. I'm going to make love to you." I stared kissing her as I slipped off her shirt throwing it no where important right now, I pulled off my own. She unhooked my bra letting it slide off onto the floor, we kissed passionately matching each other's every move. Like our mouths and body's were in perfect sync. I let my fingers slide down her sides unbuttoned her jeans, I slowing moved us to the bed never breaking our heated kiss. I laid her on the bed breaking the kiss long enough to pulled her jeans off sending them into the air. She slipped off her own bra while I took off my clothes, she was still in her briefs. I teased the hem making her moan slightly, God I almost came just hearing her moan. I looked up for approval and it was granted eagerly. I pulled off what was remaining on her beautiful body and began kissing down her, I let my tongue do all the pleasing to her body into she moaning and begging me to enter her. We made love to each other all night till we both passed out in each others arms.