IH, Prologue

Icy Hearts, Prologue I

"Take her in already!" A boss called out. Two men entered the warehouse, dragging a girl with hazel brown hair and was blindfolded.

"Let go of me! What do you want?!" The girl exclaimed as she was tied to a chair.

"You know what I want, dear. Give it to me." The boss told her.

"Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Pretending to not know, I see. Where are the documents?!" He was getting impatient.

"I don't know what you mean, and I don't even know you!" The girl exclaimed.

"You know me, dear Anya. If you wouldn't tell me where the documents are then..." He removed the blindfold and Anya opened her eyes, only to see a gun pointed at her.

"Well, you wouldn't want to die, would you?" The boss asked. He was getting impatient.

Anya was fidgeting with her fingers behind, making the man annoyed. "ANSWER!!"

"I-I don't know what you mean!" She was scared for her life, obviously. And she doesn't know what he meant.

"You are the best friend of the CEO, he must have told you about it!" Then he noticed Anya's expression. He sighed and tossed the pistol away.

"Now, Asahina Anya, where are they?!"

"I haven't got the slightest idea of what you're talking about!" She denied again.

"Excuses, excuses--Wait, those eyes, could it be--?!" He motioned for one of his companions to give him a glass of water.

"Wha--" Anya was cut off since water was spilled onto her. She closed her eyes and opened it after a while.

The other's eyes widened. Brown water was dripping from Anya, revealing her true hair color. "You're--"

"True enough, I am her. Now, your existence is nothing more than a nuisance!" She let the ropes run loose, and the man ran to get his gun.

He was about to pull the trigger....

...But Anya was faster. Soon enough, the boss fell down on the floor.

The other men were about to shoot her too, but they ended up bathing in their own blood.

'Geez, I had to kill again. Great, yesterday I also had to kill them. Maybe I got carried away?' She thought as she saw the pool of blood.

"Fetch me, Oracle." She said which seems to someone.

"Geez, did you do it again? Don't tell me that there was a bloodbath again?" So 'Anya', or who this girl really is, had an earpiece on.

"Exactly. Now be prompt!"
_____

Prologue part 1 is finished. Who do you think Asahina Anya really is?

Well, I'm not planning on posting prologue part 2 soon. It's up to you if you request.