IH, Chapter 2

I want to change the cover...However that one above seems to be in the horror genre. I gotta make another one.

And...No censoring of curse words, okay?

Icy Hearts, Chapter 2

"You're crazy, Redhead!" 'Link' shouted as they immediately ran to their escape route. The other man laughed.

"I know! Come on, let's go." The both of them ran to a familiar alley.

"Shit, not again..." 'Link' cursed as he knew where they were heading off to. The sewers.

"Testing...Kai?" It was his earpiece.

"Damn you, where were you?" He asked.

"I got carried away while reading-"

"Shut up with your goddamn excuses!" Kai exclaimed, making his companion laugh.

"Hold your horses, Kai. Anyways, is there any other route than here?" The redhead asked. He then heard sirens. "Faster. Don't need to get exposed."

"Well I really want Kai to get exposed. He's a jerk anyways."

"You do know that I can hear you, right?"

"I am well aware. Now, wait for a while, Ren."

The both of them could hear the mouse clicking.

"No other way. Good luck."

"Tch. You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Yes, but the circumstances necessitated it. Now I gotta go, I look suspicious around here."

"I hope you get caught." The brunette muttered as they entered the familiar sewer. He always passes there because of certain reasons.

"Don't be so mean, Kai. If Koutei gets caught...We're dead." Ren stated, and Kai silently agreed.

They were like brothers; metaphorical brothers to be exact. No one's getting left out, right?

"Because of these certain cirsumstances that necessitates this...I'll be the one who'll kill him personally...Soon enough..." Kai muttered making Ren laugh.

"Don't worry about it Kai, atleast I'm here with you."

"That doesn't change a goddamn thing!"

"Aw...Why you gonna be so rude~" Ren sang.

"Was that supposed to be a question or a sarcastic sentence?" Kai asked, hesitating.

"What do you think? We're here."

--------

298 words...Sigh...

I can't write everything in one setting...So please be patient, mmkay?

I don't know when I can update again.

-LGJ