IH, Chapter 1

Icy Hearts, Chapter 1

"Hey, Anya!" A brown haired girl called out as she parked the car in front of the warehouse. She then saw the scenery.

'Anya' was partly covered with blood, other than that, there was brown water dripping from her hair, thus revealing her true hair color; Lavender.

"Uh..."

"Shut up, Yuri." The lavender-haired girl glared at her.

Yuri sighed and tossed a towel to her. "Wipe yourself, Misaki. You're a mess."

Misaki caught the towel. "Well, I had no choice!" She scowled. "If you were in my place, would you allow them to just kill you?!" She added. Misaki was about to say something else but Yuri interrupted her.

"Now, now. Calm down, won't you?" She laughed. Misaki glared at her.

"How could you tell me to calm down?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Hop in." Yuri shook off the comment.

"Hmph! Fine!"

Yuri silently drove back to their mansion.

"How did you end up like this, anyway?" She gestured to...All of Misaki.

From head to foot, she was slightly covered in blood.

"Defied death." Being the curt person she was, Misaki told everything that happened in two words, making Yuri sigh.

"By the way, are you ending this soon?" The look on the lilac-hair girl's face darkened.

"Soon? I'll make them suffer first...They made me like this." She said darkly making Yuri sigh again.

"Al-right, now clean yourself before Asaka arrives." She seperated the syllabes and went to her room.

The floor is about to melt because of Misaki's glare. Stop? Soon? Hah, don't make me laugh.

She laughed humorlessly as she went to the washroom to wash herself and have a nice bath for herself.

------

Just a short update. Missed me? *cricket sound* Oookay, harsh. Sigh.

Anyways, this is just 283 words of bullshit. Boring. I'll try to update soon.