IH, Prologue

Icy Hearts, Prologue II (Requested)

"Okay Shadow, now where should I head to next?" A man asked as he sneaked inside the museum.

"Turn to your left." His earpiece answered and he could hear the sounds of screens popping up and the tapping of the keyboard.

The one inside the museum flinched. "Jeez! Don't put your microphone to maximum! It's very loud, it hurts!"

"Sorry Link, but my microphone is at minimum." The other person replied in a whisper.

"Ugh, you put my speaker to maximum. Again." 'Link' muttered as he adjusted his speaker to minimum.

"I already hacked the security systems, Link. You may proceed." 'Shadow' added.

"At least even for once you aren't being an idiot." 'Link' laughed a bit as he so-called-complimented him.

"Yeah, whatever. Go to your right this time."

He did as his accomplice told him to do so. "I found it. What should I do next?" 'Link' asked as he saw their target, the biggest ruby in the world.

"Get it, obviously." 'Shadow' replied sarcastically.

"What I meant is that are there any security precautions?"

"I deactivated them. But don't take more than 5 steps in 5 seconds, there are still triggers."

"Got it." He replied. 'Link' got his pistol, and went into defense stance. Taking one step every 1.5 seconds, he made sure that it was clear.

'Link' approached the glass that contained the Blood Ruby slowly. He broke the glass, got the gem and ran, because he knew that one way or another, he could get caught.

"Shadow, is Dimension with you?"

'Link' asked as there were some guards. No reply.

He got no choice then but to take them on, by himself.

As he raised his gun, all of a sudden the guards had holes over them. 'Link' saw a familiar redhead behind them, holding his sub-machine gun.

"Man, should have known that you needed me for some bloodshed again... You're great into getting in trouble."

"Whatever. Let's Go, I think that they contacted the police."

"They really did, they're coming in 30 seconds approximately!" 'Shadow' told 'Link' as they ran.

--''''-''

Boring chapter, sorry. But again, I can update for requests.