Chapter 5:

Christina POV:

I would just unpack tomorrow I told myself. Sighing, I dug through a box and found my fighting clothes. I needed to find a place to fight, and I need to find it tonight if I even want a chance to keep us  living here. I went to the bathroom to change. "Stay in the bedroom and watch movies. I don't care what you do, just don't open the door for anyone.  Lock it once I leave, and for the love of god don't trash the apartment. Alright guys?"

"KK sissy, have fun!" DD Screamed. I winced at the loud sound before walking out the door and locking it behind me. I walked down the drafty hallway, and down the stairs, towards the door. The sudden grip on my arm made me freeze and my eyes harderd at the thought of someone that I didn't know touching me. I spun around to face the person gripping my arm. I was surprised to see the land lord looking at me with a huge smile. "Where are you off to so late?"

"To find a job" I almost growled at her. "Why don't you just work here? We have a spot open." Now thinking about the offer, it would have been safer to say yes to the offer but I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to walk away from fighting, it was the only good thing I got from my worthless father. Shaking my head, I told her no and walked out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDITED
Sorry it took so long to update this is just a filter and i know its really short but this is a late update and i just wanted it out ill make the other one longer promise. I cant believe i have real people reading my book and i cant thank you enough but please comment and vote for my chapters and tell your friends please i want to be able to share this story with people but i cant do it with out you guys love you guys!!!

~Emily Styles