Chapter - 24

-Emily-

"What size are you looking for, ma'am?" The posh British lady asked me, smiling sweetly.

"An 8 please." I replied.

"And what Yeezy type are you looking for, ma'am?" She questioned.

"The boost 350's please." I answered as she went to the back of the shop so she could retrieve a pair of shoes that I've wanted for almost forever.

"Here you are ma'am." She politely spoke, handing me the box in which a pair of the Yeezy boost 350's were in.

"Thank you." I said, opening up the box to reveal the most gorgeous shoes in the world. 

I immediately took my Converse off and easily slid my feet into the pair of Yeezy's. They were so comfortable and looked amazing, the colour of them being a light beige.

"They suit you and your long ass legs." Cameron said, making me chuckle.

"Do you like them ma'am?" The lady asked, smiling widely as she saw my excitement.

"I absolutely love them." I replied, smiling down on them as my eyes were glued the pair of Yeezy's.

"Are you interested in buying a pair?" She questioned.

"Definitely." I replied, not even debating on wether I should spend my money or not.

"Okay ma'am, I will be at the cash register." She exclaimed, making her way over to the machine whilst I took them off.

I took out my bag and searched it to try and find my purse. I got my credit card out ready so I could pay for the shoes.

Cameron and I both walked up to the till and the lady said,

"I'm glad you like the shoes." 

"Yep, they're beautiful." I stated, not taking my eyes off of them.

"That'll be $1,500 and 99 cents please." She said, taking the shoes and putting them into a bag.

Before I could even put my credit card in the machine, Cameron's was already in there.

"Cam." I whispered.

"Thank you for buying, have a nice day." She ended, handing me the bag.

I took hold of it and when Cameron was about to hold my hand, I rejected it.

"You know, you didn't need to do that. I could've happily paid for myself." I stated, staring at his chocolatey brown eyes.

"My treat." He replied, throwing his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close into his side.

"Thank you." I said politely, smiling at his actions.

****************

After a successful shopping trip, Cameron and I started heading back home in the same black van.

"Thank you again for getting me those Yeezy's." I stated, smiling as his hand was on my knee.

"Well, thank you for getting me that Calvin Klein jacket." He replied, returning the smile.

The car stopped in front of Cameron's house as we both got out.

"I haven't been home since yesterday, so I'm off." I stated, chuckling slightly at the end. 

"I want you to stay." Cameron whined, making me laugh at his childish actions.

"I would love to, but I can't." I stated. 

"Please?"

"Cam." I laughed. "I'll just text you."

"Okay then." He pretended to sob, making me giggle.

Before walking away, I pulled him into a big hug. I felt his breathing tickling my scalp as his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked.

"See you tomorrow."