I cant do this anymore

The party was AWESOME , i did drink but not to the point where i got waisted badly.
And it was cool , because i slept over and so did the other guys of the group. It was like old times.

The next day i woke up to my phone ringing i went to see who it was and when i saw it was Blake i just ignored it . Once I realized  that it stopped vibrating  i saw that i had 12 missed call from Taylor  ,365 missed calls from Cameron, 66 calls from Aaron, 167 calls from Chris , 23 from Johnny , 40 from Jacob , 63 from Brandon and 900 missed calls from Blake .
" UGH" i groaned  " What's wrong Liz?" Alisson asked " Blake and the guys " i said  "  Forget about him , he's s  an ass for what he did " Ethan said hugging me .
Even if Ethan is dating one of my best friend he treats me differently than the other guys . Ethan is like my brother he's been there for me since i was bullied , when my dad had trouble at work so he came home drunk, when i was hospitalized because i got appendicitis and more .
" Hey Eth , would you ever make a bet with someone about dating me?" I asked
"Never in a million years Liz , why?" He asked  " because Cam had to do with the bet " i said my voice breaking " Hey hey don't cry" Liam said hugging me  .
" Well Eli we better  get you to the hotel " Mason said and I nodded.
I hugged everyone and Mason and I went to the hotel . Once we got there i thanked him and went up to my room where again I found everyone "There you are you had us worried sick" Cameron said angrily " we went  looking everywhere for you" Hunter said . Then I remembered that Hunter didn't have anything to do with this bet thing.
" I had something todo" I said " What exactly?" Cam asked " it  was my friends birthday and now i have to go " I said " Elizabeth what's wrong with you?" My brother asked  and that's when i lost it " REALLY , YOU'RE ASKING ME WHATS WRONG WITH ME !" I yelled  " Guys , I think you should leave , I'll talk to her " Lox said and they all left .
"  Hey , you ok?" She asked " No" i said in tears  " ahw come here " she said embracing me in a hug  " I can't do this anymore, i cant look at Blake without thinking that he never loved me , I can't look at my brother because all i think is that I would never be able to trust me again" i said already in tears " Get your mind off things" she said i nodded and went to change out of the outfit I wore to the party and put on something more comfortable .
Afterwards I went out to the ice cream parlor my group always went to.