00one

I was running, but I don't know what I was running from. I had no idea where I was, either. The only thing I remembered was the yelling behind me, and the pounding of feet trying to catch me. I heard my heavy breathing gradually slowing as I kept running.
Then everything went black.

^.^ ^.^

Someone's arms are holding me now, carrying me through the forest. He doesn't know that I am awake, and I'd like to keep it that way. I looked around as well as I could, and there were other people with the person carrying me. There was more shouting.
"Rick, where are me going?"
"And what are we going to do with her?" He was gesturing to me.
"I don't know. Just- just hold on!" Some people started shooting the walkers, they were getting closer, but there weren't that many anymore.
"Dad, let me hold her, go help Glenn."
The boy grunted with struggle, and I was now being carried by a boy my age. Gunshots rang constantly.
"We need to stop. Now."
"Where? We have nowhere to go, and now we have a girl that we don't know what to do with!"
I then 'revealed' (for lack of a better word) that I was not sleeping or dead, and the group seemed to be very startled. They pointed their weapons at me, all except the boy.
"What are you doin' here?" A man with a crossbow asked.
"I was running, from, people. The Saviors. I passed out, and then you found me. I'm not going to hurt you." I explained. I was scared, I didn't know what to do, or what to say, but my trust was only towards the boy the cowboy hat that carried me.
"Name." A man, that was presumably the leader, asked.
"Not until you tell me yours." I retorted.
They all started saying their names. I was
"Rick, the leader. Don't expect anyone else to get so friendly, especially Daryl." Rick gestured to a muscular man, the one with a crossbow that was sitting on the unpaved road.
"Jay."
The road seemed to never end as we continued walking. It was strangely silent, uncomfortably silent. Not even the walkers' moaning was audible. I was at the back of the group, being closely monitored my Daryl.
I thought about my sister. After dad died, she just left. Amber is only 11, so lord knows what happened to her out there. I gave up on trying to find her, she's not even alive anymore to me. Then someone finally spoke. Something good came out of there mouth, too.
"Guys. Look." It was a large building, very large. Gigantic.
"What is that?" The boy exclaimed.
"It looks like an freaking school." Daryl replied.

I know it's short, but I like short chapters, but lots of them. I hope you enjoyed  it!

VOTE/ COMMENT/ READ
THANKS FRIENDS