14

Jimin p.o.v

Taehyung barges into his room all of a sudden, startling Jimin. "Jimin, what the hell is going on." Shit he must have noticed, I thought I distracted him with the cotton candy. "It's nothing babe, trust me." Taehyung looks like he isn't having it. "Something is going on Park Jimin, I'm not an idiot you know? I demand you tell me right now." Should I tell him about Yoongi? He deserves to know, he's my boyfriend after all...

"Okay, I didn't want to do this but since you want to know so badly I'll tell you. Sit down please." Jimin can see Taehyung's eyes widen, but he still makes his way over to Jimin. Jimin grabs his hands in between his. He's looking everywhere but at Taehyung. "Taehyung, I tried so hard to keep this from you. I don't know how you will take this and-" "Just tell me. Please." "But-" "Now Jimin."

"I like Min Yoongi."

Taehyung pulls his hand away from Jimin. "You what? I knew it, I fucking knew it Park Jimin. You never even loved me did you? Then what am I to you Jimin, what the hell was I ever to you?" Jimin desperately grabs for Taehyung, not wanting to let him go. "No Tae, let me explain, please!" Taehyung just shrugs him off, but he isn't trying to leave anymore. "I like you as well, it's not like I don't like you. Please believe me Tae."

Taehyung wipes the tears that were threatening to fall down from his eyes. "Why would I?" Jimin cups the younger's face between soft hands."Why don't you let me show you instead?" Taehyung weakly tried to push Jimin away. "Come on babe, I'll be gentle. I'll make you feel so good." Jimin softly pushes Taehyung on the bed by his shoulders before straddling his waist. "I promise." Taehyung doesn't try to protest anymore, and Jimin takes that as a sign to bend down and softly press his lips against Taehyung's.

The younger's hands wind themselves through tangled strands of bright orange hair. Jimin ignores the tears he can taste on his lips, no longer sure whose it are. Not that he cares. He slowly pulls his lover's shirt over his head, the tips of his fingers barely touching the skin beneath him. Taehyung is like a blank canvas, just begging to be filled, and Jimin is happy to do just that. He ignores the other's shaking body and kisses down his chest.

"Ssssht, it's okay babe. Just let me do my thing." Taehyung weakly nods and pushes Jimin's head down a little bit. Jimin chuckles and starts trailing kisses down his body. He gently sucks on the skin, leaving a trail of blue and purple bruises behind. Taehyung is softly moaning now, and Jimin can't help but think it's the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. After Yoongi maybe. He reaches the younger's jeans and gently pulls them down. "Don't worry taetae." Jimin mouths at the fabric. "We will be fine."

He reaches inside the younger's boxers. "I promise." He ignores Taehyung's soft wrecked moans, not able to make out whether they are from pain or pleasure. He starts palming the younger with his cold hand making the boy choke on his breath. Jimin tugs the piece of clothing down, leaving Taehyung in nothing but his oversized white T-shirt. His hand moves faster, stops when he feels the boy underneath him tense up. He plays this game for a while, letting him get so close before stopping.

Jimin reaches for the lube he kept underneath the pile of clothes on the end of his bed. He coats his finger with it before slipping it into Taehyung. The younger tenses up, almost as if he doesn't want this. Jimin shakes his head before continuing. "Be a good boy for me Taetae." "I- I'm sorry" Taehyung chokes out. "It's okay, just relax baby."

Jimin prepares Taehyung before undressing himself and slipping on a condom. Since Seokjin told me to be safe. Jimin places his forehead against Taehyung's. He softly kisses his tears away, trailing kisses down his face until he's softly kissing his chapped lips. "Are you ready baby?" Taehyung nods. "I love you Jiminie."

Jimin doesn't reply as he pushes in, not able to bring himself to say the three words he knew Taehyung so desperately wanted to hear.

Jimin keeps quiet when he starts moving, the only sounds his lover's soft moans and pleas to give him more.

Jimin only moans when he reaches his orgasm inside of the younger, sounding so needy, so beautiful just for him to hear, all his.

Taehyung finally gets his release inside of Jimin's hot mouth, tongue expertly bringing him closer and closer. "Thank you Taehyung, thank you so much. I won't leave you, you're too special to me." Taehyung just cuddles closer and presses his face into Jimin's chest. Two hours later, Jimin pretends to be asleep when he hears Taehyung crying. "Please just love me Jimin, why am I not good enough? Why am I never good enough? What do I have to do to be yours..." Jimin can feel his heart break at those simple words, knowing he can't give Taehyung what he wants so bad. He can't be the boyfriend Taehyung deserves. But he's selfish, he won't let the boy go even if he's hurting him so bad.

Jimin waits until Taehyung is asleep before grabbing his phone.

Texting: cabbitch

Hey

You awake?

We need to talk

You better have a good reason for waking me up

Yoongi

I like you

A lot

...............

What

I know

And I'm sorry

What the hell Jimin

It's 4am

And what about Taehyung

You know

Your boyfriend???

We just did it

It?

Oh my god Jimin

I feel so bad

He was upset, I told him I like you

Then we did it for the first time

I only wanted to show him I care

Way to go Jimin

He just cried himself to sleep

Please Yoongi, idk what to do anymore

Sorry, you made this mess

Now you can fix it

I can't help it that I fell for you

If anything, this is your fault for being adorable

I can't belive you're flirting with me right now

I think it's for the best if we don't see eachother for a while

???

You need to get over me

I wish it was different, but this can't go on like this

Wait do you mean you like me back

Goodnight Jimin

Yoongi no

Don't go

Please

Yoongi?

Are you there?

........................

fuck