Introduction

This book will more than likely be a Series. I named this book Inadequate because I would like every book to be off of feeling... The feeling Brooke withholds within each section of her life. In this book it will explain why Brooke always feels she isn't good enough in every aspect of the word according to her life. While reading this book I ask for each and every one of my readers to have a blank slate. Don't assume anything. Nothing is what it will seem to be. All feedback is MORE than welcome. This is my very first book ever written so the first chapter will be off to a slow start. But like I said do not assume anything. This book WILL blow your mind. I will be updating at least once a week on a Monday
Or Friday or BOTH. Now let's get on with the introduction. I hope you Enjoy!

Brooke. Brooke Lynn-Marie Scott. The story of a 17 year old girl whose life has suddenly taken a turn into a downward spiral. Between her 21 year old big brother Brooklyn going to jail. Mom barely able to make ends meet and showing less and less affection to Brooke is hiding something ... But What? Her bestfriend Drea is acting brand new and she's being bullied by girls at school all because she's falling off of her crown due to her situation.

Ms.Brooke has went from Bailey Highs Most Popular down to Bailey Highs Most Changed... And not in a good way either. When Brooke gets sent a guardian angel and when she meets King she feels like her life may finally be coming back together. Only real question is will King be a Blessing or a Lesson? And will big brother Brooklyn approve?

Read along as Brooke Lynn-Marie's story unfolds. A tale of lies, betrayal, sex, love, drugs, life's ultimate battles and so much more reveal itself right in front of your eyes. There will NEVER be a dull moment in the life of Brooke!

Has this captured your attention yet? This is only the introduction. The first chapter will be up in 2 days max. Please add this story to your library and get ready for this crazy ride !