Power of 3 Part 1

Darkness shrouded in a kind exterior is still Darkness.-Blake

Salem's POV

"You are telling me that the remaining 3 in RWBY are all Maidens." My voice was starting to raise with my anger through the scroll that was used to communicate with my allies.

"Yes it seems that way." The voice of Mercury came through with little static his voice nonchalant about the ordeal. That made me even angrier.

"I will be coming to that location soon. They are at Haven academy right."

"Correct." Mercury's voice seemed to take a softer tone with agreement as he seemed to pick up on my anger.

"Perfect."

....

Ruby's POV

The grass seemed bloodied. The sky raining the blood of the innocent as a laugh echoed throughout Remnant. 

"Thanks for your help young maiden." The voice came from a white haired individual whose skin was the color of the dead her irises were a deep red. Her cape showed the symbol of a eye encased in some type of runes.

She walked toward me with a glove coming toward my face a insect started to come out of and lept at my face.

..

Jolting awake in the nurse's room the nightmare still fresh in my mind. The power inside me seemed to stir. Almost like it was speaking. Like it was saying something to me. Like to remember that dream for the threat will come.

My head pounded as the movement caused the room to spin. The Nurse ran in with a syringe and injected it into me. The effects were weird.

"Wha..What did you just do to me?" My head pounded with the worse kind of pain as the injection worked it's way into my bloodstream.

"Don't worry you won't feel it for too long." As she laughed I know I was in trouble my eyesight started to blacken but not before the sight of tan skin and emerald colored hair faded into memory.

....