Chapter 3

As I look around the castle I notice an armory. The armory is filled with a bunch of swords, shields, bows and arrows, and armor. It looks like Zambie has gotten a lot of weapons from the people he killed. I look around and find two of the sharpest daggers there and some new robes and boots. I then hear a ding*

"Warning satiety is low, if nothing is eaten soon you will die of hunger. Satiety level: 2% left"

I look at the bread that I got at the beginning but it looks moldy so I decide to try to find something in the kitchen. I look in the kitchen and find some PB and J sandwiches already made. I guess the Necromancer liked sandwiches. I eat the PB and J and my satiety level rises to about 50%.

I then go back to the library. I read a book that explains the history of magic and figure out that master wizards used to meditate to increase their mana. That's how all the best wizards managed to use all those spells in battles.

I then try to meditate. I close my eyes and start focusing on my breathing like the book says. I keep hearing dings* but I ignore them. After sometime I start feeling something inside of me glowing. It feels alive and its pulsing, slowly getting bigger as I kept focusing on it. Soon enough it almost covered my entire body. I then opened my eyes and saw what kept making all the message from the game system appear.

My mana has gone through the roof! My mana was about 100 before but now it has already increase to almost 700 points in just a couple of hours!

After getting over the initial shock of getting so much mana, I head back to the village to turn in my quest. I head into the library and find the old man in the same place he was in before. I say "Old man I have slained Zambi the Necromancer."

"Oh? So you survived. Not only that but you succeeded in your quest. Wow, I thought you were a dead man when I sent you out. Guess I was wrong."

######################################################

Quest Succeeded

Reward 5 Gold, land deed of abandoned castle, fame rises by 50

######################################################

Yes!!! The castle now belongs to me! Now I can set the castle as my base and safely log out there knowing that no monsters will attack me. I open the deed and it says

*************************************************************

Deed of Abandoned Castle

x4 Bathroom x6 Bedrooms x1 Dungeon x1 Kitchen x1 Armory x1 Grand Library

**************************************************************

I go back to my castle and look around it to see if any of the natural monsters in the forest are there. I soon see 3 giant spiders behind some bushes. I try out my "Raise undead skill" and green mist surrounds my hands. Soon after, two skeletons armed with some rusty swords come out of the ground. I order the skeletons to attack and I start to summon a fireball. I shoot the fireball towards the biggest spider there and see it get hit it in the head.

The spider I hit runs towards me at an alarming speed while the other two spiders run to attack my minions. I take out my daggers and dual wield them. Soon enough the spider is on me, I jump to avoid the snapping pincers heading towards me. I land on the spider's back and stab the dagger straight down onto its head. The spider curls over and dies. I head over to where one of my minions are fighting and I see my minion get cut by the snapping pincers of the spider and lose his arm. I then throw a fireball at the spider and it turns toward me. While its distracted my minion quickly stabs it threw the heart. My other minion did not have too much luck with his spider. I see a pile of bones where I last saw it fighting the spider. Luckily, the last spider was easy to defeat with the combined efforts of me and my minions and we managed to kill the last spider in a couple seconds.

I then un-summon my minions and go back to the castle to try to learn some more spells.

#################
Authors Note:
(This is the currency of Road of Destiny in case you were curious.)

Road of Destiny Currency

100 Bronze coins< 1 silver

100 silver coins< 1 Gold

100 gold coins< 1 platinum
####################