the hidden feather

9

'' What the fuck is going on!!?'' Adrein paced back and forth outside the room where i let gaea rest.

'' Duke!!'' Ace raise his voice calling my attention.

Hindi ko alam kong paano sisimulan at ipapaliwanag.

'' Everything is getting worst and troubled, what the heck does Gaea has to do with this??!'' Adrein.

'' She is sick! Fiery hot sick and youre telling us to wait for her to be well??! Are you in youre better state Duke?!!'' Ace.

'' Youre pathetic.'' Adrein spits and sniffs. '' You know what?'' I raise my gaze at  his face. '' Yeah right, Cyrille is right. You are coward and useless.!!'' he pointed my chest. I step back.

Hinila ni Ace si Adrein. " Duke!! Magsalita ka naman!! Ano bang kinalaman ni Gaea dito?''

'' She is an extraordinary creature. She has powers and the ability to help us.'' Halos nanghihinang paliwanag ko sa kanilang dalawa.

Adrein lets go of Ace grasp and throw his punch on my face.

I grunt and clenched my jaws.
I curse at the sight of the blood in my fist as i wipe my lower lip.

'' Alam kong nagdadrugs tayo at nahahigh tayo at nagtritrip tayo pero hindi to lokohan Duke. WAKE THE HELL OUT DUKE!!''

'' Adrein!'' pigil ulit ni Ace kay Adrein habang pasugod ulit siya sa akin.

I reach my knee and bows my head to catch my raging breath.

'' Remember the feather?'' i look into their eyes.

'' What feather? The one you whispered earlier before Gaea appears?''

'' Yeah.'' i nodded. '' Its her wings feather. Remember at Athenas party? Her looks and her attire----.''

'' The faq!!! Its Athenas creation! Ano bang pinagsasabi mo? Kapatid mo si Athena alam mo ang trabaho niya. Shes a fashion designer at ang soot ni Gaea ay gawa ng ate mo!''

' 'NO, Ace, Adrein listen to me.'' i took a deep breath. "What you saw that night is the real form of Gaea, shes winged angel-fairy-like kind of being. Her bluish hair and her luminous body and her feathery bluish feather is real!''

They didnt answer for a while trying to process my words.

They cursed in deep breath.
'' i know its difficult to believe in. But, cant you see? She can appear anywhere, can grant whatever i tell her--."

'' Like what?? Bring Cyrille here?'' bulyaw ni Adrein sa akin. " Kung gusto mo siya, wala akong pakialam, kung nababaliw ka sa kanya, hindi kita masisisi dahil may dahilan naman para sa ikabaliw ng katinuan mo. Pero Duke hindi ito ang oras para unahin mo ang dillusions mo!''

'' Hindi ako nagbibiro Adrein, Ace yong balahibo ni Gaea iyon ang nagpapalakas at nagpapahina sa kanya kailangan niya iyon bago pa maubos ang oras niya.''

'' Duke! Ang gulo mong kausap.'' Ace retreated.

'' Nag-iiba ang kulay ng buhok niya at mata hindi naba sapat iyon para paniwalaan niyo ako?''

They let out a sigh.
'' Do something Duke.''

'' Fine!!'' I raise my hand. Alam kung napakahirap paniwalaan, ako nga ay hindi ko rin matukoy kung kailan ako naniwala sa kakaibahan ni Gaea sa mundo ang alam ko lang ay pinaniwalaan ko na siya ng lubos.

I reach my pocket and bring the blue feather in my nose then whisper her name.

She suddenly pops out infront of me, with her dark blue hair swinging slowly in the air.
Her dark red eyes sets on mind and she wear her emotionless face.