25

Oh no. No no no no. Hes back. "Hey! Get the fuck outta my head ya bastard!" At one point of my life, when i was very young, a voice randomly appeared in my head. He called himself anti. He would always tell me things to get me jealous just so he could take over my body. He also tells me that im worthless but i never believe him.

"Awe jack! I came for fun! You knew you always secretly hated mark... He always had more fans, hes funnier, better looking, and now he has your girl..." I stormed off away from Mark and (y/n). "Fuck off anti! Ive had enough of your bullshit!" "But Jaaacccckkkk!" "NO!" I rubbed my temples. Geez hes killin me! "I can hear your thoughts remember?"

Without realising, i was on (y/n)'s floor. Her door was opened a jar. "Hey jack.. Didnt she say she had a cat?" "Yeah? So?" "So go in there and 'play' with it..." I didnt want to but i walked in anyways. I saw that furball playing with her yarnball. I picked up kitty and ran to (y/n)'s paint room. I smiled. "I know what to do with you." I grabbed some green paint and covered her whole back. I then with the help of kitty put a giant a on the wall. "Done perfect... Now... Drown her!" "What? Hell no! Isnt this eniugh? No no no im done! Im leaving! IM NOT A MURDERER!" I ran out of her apartment and locked myself in my apartment.

Your p.o.v

"I have to admit it. This is great thank you Mark." We finished our sandwiches and lyed down on the grass looking at the sky. "Mark look! That cloud looks like a cat!" He smiles. "Well that one looks like a pupper snup!" "No way thats a rabbit!" Mark points at another cloud. "What does that one remind you of?" I look at it and think. I thought and thought but i couldnt figure it out. "I dont know, what do you think it is?" He smiles at me. "It reminds me of your beautiful happy personality." I blushed. " your so sweet." We got up. "Hey lets go down hill." "Ok sure." I walked behind mark and pushed him alittle. "Woah hey!" He grabbed my arm and we tumbled through the flowers. I landed laying on marks chest. "What was that for?" "You kidnapped me." He smiled "Awe i said i was sorry!" "No you didnt!" "Oh well, would you forgive me if i did this?" I gasped. Mark started to tickle me!

"M..mark! St..stop! Im re..really t.t.ticklish!" I rolled off of mark and he sat on me. "I GOT YOU NOW!" He was tickling my sides and stomach so much that i couldnt breathe. "Ma.mark i c.cant b.. Breathe!" "Say you forgive me and ill stop!" " alright! Alright i forgive you!" He stopped. "Finally!" I sit up and we admired the sunset. "Wow that view is almost as pretty as you." I nudged him "oh shut up." He smiled at me. I gazed into his chocolate eyes. He scooted closer to me. He looked at my lips. I slowly lean in to the point where our noses touched. We looked into each others eyes. His eyes glowed with happiness. He then leaned the rest of the way and our lips locked. It was like time completely froze. His lips were soft. Fireworks were going off again. Butterflies decided to join the party. Mark leaned more and more until we were laying down. My hands ruffled through his hair and down his neck. By the time the stars came out, we danced together in a field of flowers.