Prologue

A/N :

The story will include mild language and any slight similarities to other stories are a coincidence.

The story has been completely inspired by my ideas.

This might be a cliché book and a not-so-cliché book at the same time, so read at your own risk.

Please support me through this book too you all!

All Rights Reserved

--------------------------------------

MAPS

"Let go. Why do you cling to pain? There is nothing you can do about the wrongs of yesterday. It is not yours to judge. Why hold on to the very thing which keeps you from hope and love?"

A broken heart is one of those experiences that all of us as humans can share, yet you can only experience alone.

As humans, we're wired to experience incredible love and affection. But for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, and when it comes to the ecstasy of true love, that reaction is a gut-wrenching pain, a deep void of sadness, utter lethargy, and feelings of seemingly eternal loneliness.

How do you mend a broken heart?
How do you find comfort when all you feel is pain?
How do you get over something that changes your life in one second?
How do you get over the death of someone very close to you?
How do you face guilt?

Meet Keara and Wes. Two opposites who share a same passion, that is traveling.

Read on to know about the adventures of Keara and Wes, the road trips, the love, the heartbreaks, the friendships, the fights and the maps.

Vote and comment you all