Chapter 2 - Already Late

Day 1 of senior year and I am late. Great! Note the sarcasm.

I hear the car drive into the drive way and I hear it honk. It's Ryan!

And I am still in my bed!

I wake up immediately and run to the washroom. I start brushing.

'I had such an amazing dream. Ryan looked unbelievably amazing. God! I wish I could have just dreamt the whole thing...'

"Keara!"

'...And the shirt that Ryan was wearing!..'

"KEARAAA!"

I practically feel off while brushing on hearing the shrilly voice. I managed myself and walked out of the washroom with the brush still in my mouth.

"Mom, have you gone bonkers?" I said and then my eyes went on to see Ryan, looking handsome as always sitting on the couch.

And I realised I looked like a chimpanzee with my brush which had now moved to my hand and my hair which looked like an ugly nest.

Oh! And not to forget my Hello Kitty pyjama too.

I smiled and said,"Hello hottie."

I then realised what I said and my face turned into the brightest colour of red ever seen.

My mom's eyes widened and she looked shocked. In fact shocked seemed to be an understatement, she looked like she was going to faint any second.

Ryan started coughing in order to control his laughter and my mom stood there glaring at me.

She finally said,"Young lady, I think we need to have a little talk tonight."

"Oh and Keara, GET READY! YOU'RE LATE! CHOP CHOP!"

I again almost feel out from my place. My mom can literally yell her guts out the whole day.

Ryan was controlling his laugh and was pretending that whatever happened was not at all embarrasing.

I was embarrased. A lot.

I ran back upstairs to my room. I went to take a bath. I washed my hair quickly.

I came out and entered my own 'personal' heaven. My walk-in closet.
You see, my family is filthy rich. And my mom is a designer. So clothes just make way into my closet.

I pick out this peach-ish frilly skirt with a black crop top. And decide to wear my black heels.

Girls usually can't survive walking in heels the whole day but me..well I think I was born wearing heels. Or so my mom thought.

I then go apply my makeup which I do daily. I usually go for a very natural look. I dry my hair and leave them as it is. I am a very proud brunette and love being one.

I search for my school bag and finally find it from under the bag.

You know what they say, magic happens everyday!

I walk down the stairs like I'm walking down from heaven. That's just a thing I like to do.

Ryan looks at me and says,"Hello hottie."

I become red again and say,"Shut up!"

He said,"But you do look like a hottie."

"Thanks I guess." I lamely reply.

Believe it or not I still get nervous when I am with Ryan.

I just feel that he can do a lot better than me.

I am not someone who is always insecure but with Ryan, I am one.

"Let's go?" Ryan ask's me.

I say,"Let me just get a granola bar."

He says,"I already have brought a starbucks for you. You can drink it on the way."

I smile widely and say,"Thanks babe."

He kissed my cheek and said,"You're welcome love."

We head outside. And into the car. I drink my coffee on the way and after about 30 minutes we finally reach school.

Ryan parks the car and opens my door.

What a gentleman!

He helds my hand and I go out.

"Thanks." I said.

He just smiled.

We walk over to our 'spot'.

Basically it's the place where the whole of our group meets every morning.

I see Adrian, Tara and her gang and all of Ryan's soccer friends.

I go stand next to Adrian and Ryan next to me.

"Hello bestfriend." Adrian says.

"Hello baby." I say.

See we can be mistaken for lesbians sometimes, but we are not.

Though if I would have had been lesbian, my bae would only be Adrian.
But I am not.

Tara walks and stands next to Ryan. And holds his hand.

I snap,"Aw look, the bitch is again with someone who is not her's."

I hated Tara. With all my heart.

Tara had no comeback and decided to use her wit for once in her life and stayed quiet.

Adrian and I had the first period together and so we headed towards our class after saying bye to everyone, except Tara and her worthless gang of two, ofcourse.

-------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hello everyone!

New chapter it isss! I hope you all are liking the book. Read on you all!

Love you guys xx