Wishing the extrodinary

When school finished, I went home with Alex. This never happened to me before, but for some reason,I felt different. It was as if I wanted to prove to everyone  that I'm special and wanted to do anything I wanted. But also what was bugging me was that I had the craziest idea that would change me forever. But this would help me from being trapped from the outside world and show who I really am. What I wanted to do was travel the world and experience new things in order to get over the hate that was roaring inside of me. I really didn't know where this pang of interest came from, nor had anything to do with it; suddenly wanting me to get involved. "You know, Alex, all of a sudden I've got this crazy idea that I really want to fulfil but I'm still not sure if I want to do it." I explained in detail what was my dream and I wanted to fulfil it quick or I wouldn't get over the paranoid obsession inside of me. "Can you help me Alex? Is there any advice you would give because I would LITERALLY take anything. If I do agree with this, promise me you will join me?" "I think you should be who you are and follow your dream also I promise. Anyway, every explorer needs assistance so obviously it can only be your 'talented best friend' MOI!!" "Oh Alex, you always know how to cheer me up!" I still wasn't sure though, it would take time to decide because this is a really important deal for me. If you are thinking that I am 'CLICHE '..... WHY YOU ALWAYS LYIN!! No I'm just joking lol!