Shower

GUYS I WATCHED THIS IS US AND IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT AND I KEPT SIGING AD SCREAMING AND FANGIRLING WITH OTHERS I MADE NEW FRIENDS AND UGH TONIGHT WAS PERF OK !
ok story time

Summer x

"Wait"

Niall takes a step back and looks forward. "What?"

"I need to take a shower."

Niall scoffs. "After that little escape, you're lucky you're on that couch instead of the floor."

"Niall. Please."

"Fine," he says.

I lift my body off the couch with my arms and turn it to sit up. Niall stands in front of me and holds his arms out wide. Oh, yay. The pick me up thing again. I roll my eyes and he lifts me up.

"Niall.."

"I know." He picks me up off the floor and carries me bridal style. I didn't know where to look because I didn't want him to have the satisfaction that I was looking at him, so I look down at my shirt.

"Shit." Niall murmurs.

I look up and see that he is talking about the stairs.

"Niall you don't have to carry me. I can walk myself, I can handle it." I say trying to convince myself as well. He chuckles.

"You couldn't even walk from there to here, what makes you think you can walk up stairs?"

"Just let me help myself," I reply. I try to wiggle out of his hold, but he keeps me still.

"Will you stop, Summer! Stop being stubborn and let me help you!" He yells. "Just let me help you."

Why was he getting so angry for no reason? I lock my eyes into his and just nod. I was not in the mood to argue with him. "Okay, fine."

He brings me up the stairs and I see his biceps bulge out of his short black tee. I had the urge to trace them for some reason, but I resisted.

His body interested me. He wasn't bulky, but his chest was strong. His muscles weren't extremely huge but you could tell he does work out. Even though he wasn't built, I can't help but notice how beautiful he is.

He opens the bathroom door and switches in the light, sitting me down on the toilet seat.

"Alright. There you go." He huffs.

"Am I that heavy?" I tease.

He laughs. "No, you're very light actually. Just like a feather."

I look up at him and smile. I twiddle my thumbs together.

"So, I guess I'll be taking a shower now.." I tell him.

"Okay, go," he replies, pointing at the shower.

"Get out."

"I have an idea. How about I take a shower with you? You know, conserve water? I'm all about staying green." He smirks.

I gasp. "Hell no."

He laughs loudly and touches the door knob. "I trust you won't leave again, Harry. If you do ill find you."

I nod and he gives me one last glance before he leaves. Finally. As I'm taking off my clothes I just think. What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. Am I suppose to stay with this guy? Like he technically is stealing me. I barley know him! Whatever I just need a good shower.

I turn on the water and step in.

The water felt so relieving. I let my head hang under the warm mist. The heat of the water runs over my body.

I wash my body off, humming to a couple songs I knew. I take the the soap out of my hair and turn around. A little to quickly.

I slip down and feel my head hit the wet bathtub. I groan loudly and flip over my body like a fish.

"Harry? What's going on in there?" I hear Niall ask. I couldn't respond. I groaned out louder and manage to turn the water off with my foot.

"Harry! Open the door! Open the fucking door now!" He screams desperately. "I swear to fucking God, now!"

"Niall.." I whisper as I feel my eyes drooping down.

I see a blur of Niall kicking the door open and gasping when he looks at me. The last thing I see are blue orbs staring into my closed ones.

CLIFFHANGER! Hey guys thanks for the votes and to the people who are actually commenting(: Um let's say FIVE votes and at least TWO comments for the next chapter (: it's not that much, I'm just asking (: I LOVE YOU ALL!

Follow🌸👥🌸
Comment💕📝💕
Vote😁📲😁

♡ Jayana ♡