Chapter One, Part One

-'Scythes' POV

I looked at around through the sea of players that are shouting, crying and trying to figure out why there isn't any logout button. I turned around and started to look at weapons and armor, after I was done looking for the things I wanted I went to the quest board. As I looked for some quests to do another player approached next to me. 

"Are you also a beta?" Asked the other player.

"..." 

"If you are I would suggest that you would be in my guild. It is only beta players only so if some non beta players attack you we would know about it." He continued to talk.

"... I would rather help those that are not beta players and I am already in a guild." I said to him, a few quests caught my attention and I accepted them. "I got to go see you later Frogo."

"What the... How did you know my player name?" 

"..." I walked away from and looked for non beta players as I turned the corner I bumped into other players. The one I bumped into was a new player called Lion Boss, a Lion Man huh. 

"Watch where you going you mutt." He said to me, trying to act all tough in front of his comrades.

I lowered my head, "Sorry bout that, i'll watch where I am walking from now on..."

"Heh I hope s--" He was cut off when I slashed him through the neck.Blood squirted a moment later, squirting people that are close by.

"...Or should it be the other way around." 

Players that were close by screamed and panicked, they started to run away. A message appeared in front of me, saying that I can select one 'Item' from Lion Boss.

ITEM : 
Potion x4

Mana Potion x 4

Beginner's Axe

Beginner's Armor 

Beginner's Shield

--------------------

I selected the potion, when I was done the NPC soldier came, they put up their shields and pointed their swords at me. I brought up my 'Bag' and switched out the Beginner's Sword to a regular Katana.

"Sir, please put your weapon up." 

"..." I looked at them, trying to find a way out of the situation. 

"Wait, hold it." Boomed a loud voice. A tall bulky NPC was coming in front of me. "If you want to live that is."

That voice, could it be, but I thought that they renewed the codes for the NPCs, but I guess the person who trapped us in here didn't redo their codes. 

- Christopher 

I looked down from my small apartment, I saw a raven haired player being surrounded by the cities guards. The captain came towards the raven player, they both look like they were about to fight, but instead the captain gave the player a hug. 

"AH OLD FRIEND, HOW'S IT GOING!" 

"...?!" What the hell? Does that NPC know that player. I looked at the player and used inspect.

----

Name - ???

Race - Human

Class - Scrounger 

Lv. 5

HP - 80/80

MP -50/50

Att - 15

Def - 9

Spd - 25

Mp Att - 12

Pets - None

Status - ???

----

The hell... Everyone know that a scrounger is basically good for a monster train, but to get to level five already. For some reason the player reminds me of him... That player was to overpowered even if he was also a scrounger. 

I looked backed the player but it seems like everything was back to normal. I heard the door so I turned my head, two other players came in. Nani and Mani, they are twin players also my cousins, they are new to NGO.

"Did you see that player?" Mani asked me when he saw me by the windowsill, "He took out Lion Boss with one hit."

"To be accurate, he beheaded Lion." I corrected him. I moved away from the windowsill and opened my inventory, switching out my beginner gear and weapons to new gear and weapons. 

"Hey, are we going to recruit that player?" 

"... I don't know, maybe... If I think that player is who I think it is, then it will be a loss cause." I said to them. I walked passed them and out the door, heading towards one of the of the top guilds in this game. So far there is only a few guilds that's been created since the game release and a total of seven guilds from the beta version. 

---------------- Continued in Part Two