CHAPTER FIFTEENTH

Months later.....

-Nikki
"Merry Christmas Everyone" i said as i sat down on the sofa with my family. Me and Lyam's relationship has been going well and i havent heard anything nad about Rob so thats all good. "Mommy can i open my presents?" Jasmine asked me while pulling on one of the gifts. "Go ahead Jazzy." i said smiling.

Ayanna came downstairs looking all rested up. "Good Morning Ayanna." i said. She didnt answer she just cane over and sat next to Jasmine. When she opened Her gift she saw a pair of beats and they were pink. "Wow mommy!" she said and hugged me. I smiled. As she opened the next gift it was from Lyam she saw a pink hoverboard. "Thank you Lyam." she said smiling real big. After that persent she opened one from Ayanna. It was an ipad mini 4. "O my gosh thank you auntie Yanna!" she said. She moved all the rapping paper to the side and opened other persent from Ayanna. It was a Unicorn purse. Jasmine Nearly broke my ears with how loud she screamed. She hugged Ayanna with a tight hug and opened other. This one was from me. It was some purple Jordans. After the last present Jasmine was all over the place. So we let her play and I opened my gifts. The first one was from Lyam. It was a Black hoverboard.
It looked like she got everyone a hoverboard but im not going to say anything. The Next gift was from Ayanna. It was a Beats Pill. After that gift the next one was also from Ayanna. It was some cute Vans. I opened the next one from Lyam It was some Jordans. Ever since they came out i wanted a pair. The next gift was from Ayanna. I opened it and i saw a Victoria Serect PINK Sweater. I love PINK so now for her to do this i owe her one. I open my last gift and i saw some white nikes and a leather purse. I thanked everyone for getting me this stuff.

-Ayanna
I gave Nikki an attitude because Lyam is always over and now she is living here i dont know how i feel about this. But i cant say anything so i just open my gift from Lyam and its a hoverboard. When I opened the next persent is was some pink Jordans. It said from Nikki so i guess she bought them. I saw a small box and i opened it. It was some diamond earrings i wanted to say something but i didnt. The next box was from Lyam. I got a pair of beats. There was this big box so i opened it It was from Lyam as well. OMG there is a MK purse, some Victoria Secret PINK socks, a pair of flip flops, and makeup. Now i was happy Lyam was here turns out she doesnt just claim Nikki. "Lyam are you going to open yours?" Nikki asked. Lyam looked up and then looked back down. "So everyone i was invited to a Christmas Party and i was wondering if yall wanted to come?" i said while takin my stuff to my room. I sat on my bed watching tv when Nikki walked into my room holding her leather purse. "Hay Ayanna me and Lyam said we will go with you to the Christmas Party." she said. I rolled my eyes and faked like i didnt hear her and said "Alright." and she walked out.

-Maya
I feel so sore after having baby number 3. Who knew Robert could Be so aggressive. I have So many bruises on me i cant even count then. I sometimes reget going out with him. When are moving soon but before we do i wanted to talk to Nikki about Robert. I found out that Robert lied to me about Nikki so i want to talk to her.

-Sorry i havent been uploading but im bck now and here is chapter 15 hope u enjoy💙😂